[could you turn off your cell phone]

It's been almost two years now since Jungkook has told Taehyung he's his brother. The group is starting to get a major following. Jimin and Taehyung are at their third year in college and it's almost over. The boys decide to purchase a house together as a collective group in celebration of their first completed album. All of the boys decide to call off practice today since it's such a beautiful spring day. Taehyung doesn't even have work today because he thought he'd have to practice all day today for their upcoming gig. So Taehyung decides to surprise his hyung with lunch (which he bought of course because he can't cook for his life).

He walks down the sidewalk towards the bus station. On a slip of paper in his hand, he has Kookie's address—Jungkook claims he can't live with them yet because he has to wait until his lease is up at his apartment, but he sleeps over a lot—written down and in the other hand, he has the food wrapped in a plastic bag. On the bus, he waits excitedly as he gets closer and closer to his hyung's apartment. As he steps off the bus, he asks an old lady, "Sillyehabnida, do you know how to get here?" Taehyung shows her the slip of paper and she happily gives the boy the directions he needs to get there.

He goes up the elevator to the ninth floor and walks to the left. As he's about to knock on the door, he notices the door is already opened. Taehyung walks in and he's about to yell for his hyung when he hears his angered voice. He hides in the corner and listens to Kookie.

"Look, I can't take it anymore. I really can't. I gotta do something about it." He pauses while the other side responds. "But I don't care! He needs to know. I can't keep secrets from him. Even when I kept the secret about his birthday party, he was upset with me!"

Taehyung peeps around the corner and he sees his hyung's back towards him. He could tell he's infuriated because his hip is cocked and he's running his free hand through his dark brown hair. Taehyung hides behind the wall again to continue eavesdropping.

"But sir, you have to hear me out. It's been almost two goddamn years! He deserves to know. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to tell him but I've stopped myself because we made a deal!" He scoffs. "You know, that's all I've been doing: I've been following your orders!"

"I love Taehyung with all my heart and I would never do anything to hurt him, but right now, I'm hurting him by keeping the truth from him! I'm keeping the biggest secret of my life from him. I'm a sham, a fraud. How can we have a good relationship if I'm lying to him?"

"I can't anymore! I have to tell him the truth! He deserves the world and he deserves the truth!"

Taehyung can't take it anymore. He needs to find out the truth and what secret his hyung has been hiding from him. He broke his promise; he broke his promise for almost two years and Taehyung is extremely upset about this. He pops out from behind the wall and asks, with tears streaming down his face, "What secret? What's the truth hyung? Or should I even call you that?"

Jungkook turns around quickly and hangs up the phone call. "Tae!" He's startled by his brother's voice.

"What have you been hiding from me Jungkook?"

The older boy winces at the maknae's use of his formal name and he sighs. "I've been meaning to tell you something..."

---------------------------------------------