[autumn leaves]

After dinner, Jimin's family goes home to retire while the boys decide to go get ice cream. According to Jimin, there's an amazing ice cream parlor down the street from the restaurant and he wants his hyungs to try it out.

As they eat their ice cream inside the parlor, everyone talks about nonsensical things. Hoseok attempts to make everyone laugh with his spontaneous dancing. Namjoon and Seokjin bicker about something minuscule while Yoongi and Jimin just watch all of this transpire. Jimin would laugh a lot of the time and lightly smack Yoongi's arm. At one point, he accidentally smacks Yoongi in the face from laughing so hard.

"I'm so sorry hyung," Jimin covers his mouth with his hands.

"And I'll say it for the hundredth time, Mochi: it's okay." Yoongi pats Jimin's shoulder before touching his head with Jimin's. "Sometimes I think I need to be slapped once in awhile."

"If you think that, then why don't you let me whenever you're late for dinner or when you oversleep," Seokjin speaks up.

"Look, those times are different. That can't be helped," Yoongi playfully argues.

"How's that different?"

"Because I was doing it all on purpose," Yoongi smirks.

"On purpose?" Seokjin exclaims. He points his spoon towards the younger boy. "I swear Yoongi, you're really tryna get smacked right now."

Yoongi gets up immediately and hides behind Jimin. "Mochi, protect me," he whispers into the boy's ear and then loudly, he states, "Don't hurt me hyung, especially while the birthday boy is here!"

Seokjin grits his teeth. "Fine. I won't do anything about it now, but when we get back to Seoul, you better watch your back Yoongi."

"You know you love me Seokjin hyung." Yoongi performs aegyo by pursing his lips and throwing up a peace sign.

He rolls his eyes and scoffs. "You wish Yoongi. Now let's go. It's getting late and we still have to cut the cake back at Jimin's place! Your parents would like you to re-blow the candles ChimChim."

"Okay hyung." Jimin stands up and throws out everyone's trash. They all head out, cracking jokes along the way.

When they arrived back at Jimin's house, they sing happy birthday to Jimin again and he blows out the candle. After Mrs. Park take the candle out, all the boys push Jimin's head towards the cake.

"Hyungs!" Jimin whines. "That's not fair! Now I gotta get this cake out of my hair."

"Hey, we made it a tradition that some of the cake goes on the face and you know that!" Hoseok says.

"Yeah, but it didn't have to get in my hair," he complains as he runs his fingers through the caked strands.

Namjoon chuckles and everyone joins in except Jimin, but eventually he budges and tags along in the laughter.

"I'll give you guys credit though. It's a delicious cake."

Yoongi scoffs. "It better be! Only the best for our Mochi!" He takes a finger and runs it on Jimin's cheek that's covered in icing. Then he sticks his finger in his mouth and licks the icing off. His eyes widen. "This is a good cake!" He scraps off more icing from Jimin's face and eats it.

"Hyung, stop eating from my face!" Jimin swats Yoongi's hand away.

"Mianhae, but it's so good." He struggles with Jimin a bit before he swipes another dollop of icing from his face.

Everyone laughs "Let's just cut the cake now before Yoongi eats ChimChim!" Hoseok exclaims.

After they all eat cake, everyone retires to their makeshift beds, but Jimin tugs on Yoongi's sleeve. He motions with his head to go outside. Once they step outside, Jimin states, "Can I ask you a favor?"

Yoongi looks at him, but Jimin is just staring at the tree in front of him. The leaves starting to change color and some of the leaves falling off already in preparation for winter. Yoongi watches the leaves fall down as well and whispers, "What is it Mochi? I'll do anything for you."

Without taking his eyes off the tree, Jimin whispers as well, "Do you think you can drive me to Daegu?"

---------------------------------------------