[r u happy now?]

Jimin and Yoongi arrive at Daegu in a matter of an hour or so after Yoongi sneaks in to steal the keys from Seokjin's jacket. Jimin gives Yoongi the directions, but he already has this feeling he knows where Jimin wants to take him. Once they arrive to their destination, Jimin gets out of the car and runs towards the trunk. He opens it and slowly pulls out a heavy bucket. Yoongi turns off the car and rushes towards the younger boy.

"Mochi, I swear to God if you brought me here to bury a body, I won't do it, even if it is your birthday." Once he finally gets to the trunk, he stops moving.

Jimin chuckles. "Babo. I wanted to come here for this," he motions his head towards the heavy bucket and Yoongi smiles brightly.

Jimin takes out the shovels and carries them to the middle while Yoongi struggles with the heavy bucket. "Are you sure we're allowed to do this?"

"Did you really think I'd do something illegal? Of course I asked!" Jimin slaps Yoongi's arm lightly, but it's still enough to make Yoongi lose his balance with the heavy bucket. He doesn't fall but it takes him awhile to regain his balance.

"Mianhae Mochi," Yoongi chuckles. "I'm just making sure."

"Well get up off your lazy ass cause we got work to do! It's late and I'm tired and I kinda wanna have this done before midnight."

"Whatever you say Mochi." Yoongi brushes off the dirt on his pants and strikes the first blow into the ground. The two boys spend at least two hours on digging the ground until Jimin feels the amount of uprooted dirt is sufficient. They stare at their work so far until Jimin tugs on Yoongi's arm to help him with the bucket. They lift the sapling out of the bucket which causes clumps of dirt to fly out as well. Placing the tree into the ground, they use the uprooted dirt and the dirt in the bucket to fill the rest of the hole. From a bag, Jimin takes out a little sign and sticks it in front of the sapling. While Jimin waters the sapling, Yoongi reads the sign: "Bangtan's Cherry Blossom, Young Forever."

Jimin looks at Yoongi and he smiles. "This place makes me happy; it makes everybody happy. And I thought today, I could finally come here again without feeling sad at all. I wanted to come here and just be happy." Jimin squats down next to the sapling. "But I wanted to let everyone else know how happy this place makes me...makes us... I wanted to let everyone know how we feel when we're here. So I asked the city if we could plant a tree in memory of...of Taehyung and Jungkook. Now here we are."

Yoongi sits down next to Jimin and repeatedly opens and closes his mouth, but no words manage to escape from his lips.

"Goma woyo hyung."

Finally, Yoongi finds his voice, but all he could muster up is, "W-wae?" It's barely above a whisper in the cool night. He's even quieter than the crickets.

"Because you made me happy today. You and the other hyungs made me happy on my birthday." Jimin makes eye contact with his hyung. Yoongi can't see in the dark but he has this feeling that Jimin is on the brink of crying. "You guys agreed to go to Busan with me and we're on this adventure. Then you agreed to come with me to Daegu in the middle of the night and I couldn't have asked for someone better to be experiencing this moment with me right now. So thank you hyung." Jimin laughs a bit. "I know I haven't been the easiest person to deal with these past couple months but thank you for sticking through it. I know I've been a bit selfish..."

Yoongi touches his forehead with Jimin's. "You know we all understood why, but I would've done it all over again just for you. It was a lot of work, but hey, we got through it. All thanks to Taehyung..." Yoongi smiles sadly.

"What do you mean?"

"Taehyung left me a letter before he passed away. I don't think he even knew this was going to happen, but at the same time, I think he had some growing suspicion. But he left me instructions on basically how to deal with you. I followed every word he said because I care about you a lot and we all love you. Now the whole part about me sounding and acting like Taehyung was purely coincidence, but I'm glad that a part of him stuck with me. That means he's still with us. And now I can give this to you," Yoongi pulls out an envelope within his jacket pocket and hands it to Jimin. "I was trying to find the right time to hand this to you and I guess right now is the best time." Yoongi blushes.