[what are you doing now]

Practice runs smoothly and they even stay longer than usual because of the motivation that drives them to put on a spectacular stage. Not only that, but Jimin's words rub all the hyungs in a way that ignites some tenacity in them. Even Seokjin and Namjoon don't mess up during practice. Yoongi doesn't mess up either and that takes him by surprise. Nothing motivates him more than people doubting him.

It's around dinner time and Seokjin decides to treat all the guys out to eat because he's too tired to cook tonight. None of them complain to the kind gesture because by the time Seokjin finishes cooking, they'd probably all pass out back at the house without eating and bathing. Therefore, this is the best idea.

Jimin is the first to finish and he's about to get up to retire out of habit but Seokjin stops him. "Won't you stay for dessert, ChimChim?"

He cringes at the nickname that all his hyungs except Yoongi. It's not that he hates the nickname but the first one to ever use it on him was Taehyung and every time they use it, it's another stab to his heart as he's reminded that his best friend doesn't exist in this lifetime. Jimin grips his thighs underneath the table. "Ne, hyung. I'll stay. I just need to use the restroom." Before leaving, he bows awkwardly and he mentally face-palms himself for doing something so stupid. He enters the restroom and turns the faucet on. "Babo, Jimin. What're you thinking? They're your hyungs, not the CEO of the company!" While washing his hands, someone enters the restroom and he stops talking to himself.

"Mochi, are you okay?"

Immediately, his shoulders tense up as he knows who that voice belongs to. "Yeah. Just exhausted I guess."

"I feel that," Yoongi walks next to him and washes his hands as well. As he's wiping his hands with a paper towel, he asks Jimin, "Are you sure you're okay?"

In Jimin's mind, he's screaming at Yoongi right now. What does he expect him to say? That he's still suffering his best friend's death? He still cries every night in TaeTae's bed because he's not there? That he regrets everything that's happened and he blames himself for letting Taehyung out of his sight even just for a minute? That he could've saved him if he wasn't scared that day? That sometimes he wishes that he was the one who died instead of Taehyung so that TaeTae could be with his hyungs rather than have all three of them die? That he wants his best friend back since he feels so alone in the group because all of them have a past with each other? Even though Seokjin wasn't part of the system, he's still known the others longer and they all have their age to bind them together. Is he supposed to tell Yoongi that he wants to scream at the top of his lungs and just punch the wall because of how angry and frustrated he feels? The powerlessness that consumes his body at night? What's the right answer? "I'm fine. I'm okay, hyung. Just a bit excited for dessert."

Yoongi smiles his gummy smile. "Wonder what he's ordering."

Jimin almost smiles at his hyung's unpredictability when it comes to food and Yoongi's genuine smile. "Never know with Seokjin hyung."

"You're right. Come on. The suspense is killing me. I want to know." Yoongi holds the door open for Jimin and he walks through it.

Restoring his stoic expression, Jimin responds, "Same here."

•  •  •  •  •

The next day, everyone's bodies ached with yesterday's practice but they still get ready and hype themselves up for the exciting day that's to come. Today's the day they release their new song. Yoongi is especially excited for today because he produced this song and wrote a decent amount of the lyrics.

After the release of their new song, they all sit in the van talking about today's adventures while Seokjin drives. Hoseok and Namjoon are especially animated in their conversation about the song. Yoongi and Seokjin would try to incorporate Jimin into their conversation but he would only leave his responses to one sentence, maximum. He just stares out the window most of the time, recording his surroundings on his phone. Yoongi smiles slightly as he watches the younger boy. At least there's one thing that hasn't changed about Jimin: his love for documenting everything.