My Boss's Bestfriend

I entered the Team 10 house getting instantly splashed with water balloons. Soaked. That was one word I can describe myself.

I wasn't furious, I knew this is how they were in the Team 10 house, watching Jake's vlogs nearly everyday with my nephews were always a wild day.

Across the room, Jake was holding his vlog camera pointing at me and laughing. "Welcome to the Team 10 house, where it's lit everyday."

My goodness gracious, what have I put myself into?

I gathered all my boxes of important things and placed it all in Erika's old room, which is my room now.

I started to unpack when the door opened. "Hey, need help?"

I smiled, "If you're okay with me staying with you for another hour or two."

He chuckled, "I've been with you all night, I don't think that's a problem."

"Okay then." I said as I stretched the word 'then'.

***

"I can't believe there's another girl in the house now." Tessa says as I sit down by the kitchen counter.

"I'm just glad I'm not living alone." I laughed.

I've been living in the Team 10 house for 2 weeks now.

I hang out at the office more than I expected to, but it was alright. Being in the office gave me time to get to know Nick and Kade better which were also always in the office.

As I take a bite out of my food we bought before coming by, I heard gorilla sounds coming from upstairs.

Ohio was happily running around making gorilla sounds as they were holding one of the twins phone.

Seconds later you could hear footsteps running down the stairs and a screaming twin.

It was inaudible but you could distinguish who it was easily, Emilio.

Jake, Chance and Anthony then put down his phone after they saw Tessa and I sitting by the island.

**their kitchen counter is called an island since it's apart from the other parts of the counter.**

Anthony picked me up and carried me over his shoulder. Chance and Jake jumping around like gorillas. Kade came closer with Jake's vlog camera pointing it at me and Anthony.

"Oh my gosh! Put me down!" I yelled as I pounded my fists on his back.

After trying so hard to let him get me down, I finally succeeded.

"You're like zoo animals, oh my goodness." I laughed slapping Jake softly on his arm.

Jake takes back the camera from Kade, "You've got to get used to it, Em. Especially if you're living with us." He says as he pulls me into a side hug.

He then turns his face to the camera, "Now, back to you future Jake."

So, this was one of his videos where he'd be showing through his whole day through a narrative.