Unofficial

I entered my room, not minding anyone in the house. I just wasn't in the mood.

I took a quick shower and dressed into a Ohio sweatshirt with a pair of jeans. Pairing it with my classic black Vans Old Skool.

I grabbed my phone from my bed from when I threw it earlier and entered the office. Kade, Nick and Jake were working on their computers. I turned mine on and started doing whatever I was supposed to do.

I haven't had breakfast nor lunch and it was already one in the afternoon. I got up from my chair and grabbed my car keys and a baseball cap.

"Where are you going?" Kade asked.

I looked at him, "I'm just gonna grab some food."

"I'll come with you." He says getting up from his desk.

"Nick. You wanna come?" I asked.

He turned around, "Yeah, sure."

I exited the door, feeling a pair of eyes on me.

I hopped in my car, Kade and Nick did the same.

"Where to?" I asked not knowing exactly what I want to eat.

"Gracias Madre?" Kade suggested.

I started the engine and drove off to Melrose Avenue for Gracias Madre.

Gracias Madre was a Mexican restaurant that served organic and vegan food. Kade's vegan, so I figured

***

Kade ordered the Black Bean Burger, Nick got Tacos and for me, Flautas de Camote. All 3 of us ordered Iced Tea as drinks.

"So, why have you been avoiding all of Team 10? Usually you would bring Tessa and chanthony to brunch." Nick asked, he noticed.

I shrugged, "I don't really know."

A phone rang, it wasn't mine. "I'll just take this." Kade says walking out the door.

Nick looks at me, "Now, tell me what's going on. There's something bugging you, I can see it."

I sighed. "Anthony."

He shook his head, "I told you not to fall for him."

Nick was being so bitter with all the relationships going around the house. I didn't blame him, he was the COO and he would be pulled into something he didn't want when there's drama. Like, the jalissa drama. (no hate on Alissa)

"I know. It's just.." I looked down at my food. I was losing appetite.

The talk we had last night, before Nick ran in screaming flashed.

"Last night, he told me how he felt. He thinks I like Kade." I told him half the story.

He looked at me taking a bite of his taco, "Well, do you?"

I shook my head no, "Kade's nice and all, but I don't."

"I think you just have to talk about it with him. I don't want another person getting kicked out." Nick says chuckling.

I smiled, I should just talk about it to him. Kade entered back the restaurant and we finished eating.

***

Nick went back inside the house first, Kade and I followed while laughing as he was telling me a joke.

"That's so corny." As I opened the door laughing.

We parted our ways when we got inside, I saw Anthony going up the stairs. A loud bang followed as he reached his room.

I went up to his room. I tried opening the door, it was locked. I didn't know the code either. I knocked on the door.