Restart // Original Ending

"Venti iced caramel macchiato for Emma!" The barista called out my order as I was rushing to go back to work.

I was running around rushing to get back to my car. Coffee in my hand, sunglasses on my head. I wasn't watching where I was going as I was looking at my phone for any new messages and I bumped into someone. I held onto my drink and relied on my balance. "Woah, careful. Last time that happened, I got into a relationship." I said not even looking up as I dusted away imaginary dust.

"I know. That was me." The person mentioned.

I smiled sheepishly, "Anthony."

"Hey, Emma. Long time no see." He says trying to converse.

I nodded, "Yeah. Three years. How are you?"

"I've been good, channel has been growing a lot. You?" He says smiling, the smile I fell in love with.

I chuckled, "So I heard. I'm doing well, I'm working for a company. How's Team 10?"

He nodded. "That's great! They're alright, I guess. I'm about to meet them right now."

"Okay, that's good to hear. I have to go, duty calls." I said ending the conversation. Oh, how much I've missed him.

"Oh, right. Yeah. See you around?" He says as we part ways.

I smile, "Yeah, definitely."

They said if you love them, let them go. If they come back, it's meant to be.

I walked away slowly towards the parking. Here I was again, running away from my problems. I stopped in my tracks and took a deep breath. "Anthony."

*ANTHONY*

I was walking to meet up with Jake and everybody else for lunch. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I grabbed it to see the message. It was from Jake telling me to meet them at Taco Bell.

I was so busy texting, I bumped into someone. I put my phone in my pocket quickly and noticed the dark chocolate hair and the scent of vanilla. Emma.

"Woah, careful. Last time that happened, I got into a relationship." She mentions the first time we met. Never did I expect the two of us to end up together.

I couldn't help but look at her, "I know. That was me."

She smiled sheepishly, she only did that when she found a situation awkward. I guess you can say this moment felt weird. "Anthony."

"Hey, Emma. Long time no see." What the hell was that?

She nods and looks around, "Yeah. Three years. How are you?"

"I've been good, channel has been growing a lot. You?" I asked smiling.

She chuckles, I missed that sound. "So I heard. I'm doing well, I'm working for a company. How's Team 10?"

"That's great! They're alright, I guess. I'm about to meet them right now." I said as I pointed towards Taco Bell.

I noticed something dangling on her neck, she never wore necklaces. It was the promise ring I gave her 3 years ago. She kept it? Wow, she looks stunning.

She looks at her phone, "Okay, that's good to hear. I have to go, duty calls."

"Oh, right. Yeah. See you around?" I casually asked backing away. Like that's ever going to happen..

She smiles, how much I missed seeing her smile. "Yeah, definitely."

She walks away, I was stuck in my trance. I turn around to the direction of Taco Bell. I missed her, and I didn't know what to do about it. For the past three years I haven't been dating, Chance and the guys have been trying to get me with some girl I didn't like. I always looked for one girl, Emma.

"Anthony." I heard her voice. I stopped walking and turned towards her.

**

I walked towards Anthony. Ran, I ran to Anthony. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he snaked his arms onto my waist. I kissed him passionately. The taste of his lips, something I thought I'd never taste again. "I miss you."

He rest his forehead on mine, "I miss you too. I still love you."

I kissed him once again, "Anthony Trujillo, I loved you once, love you still, always will."

After I left him, and Team 10, I never really got into a stable relationship. Each of it just lasting for two weeks or a month. In all of them, it was all a terrible break-up, but not all of it really mattered. I still love Anthony. I don't know if it's the 'first love never dies' talking or the fact that I felt differently with him. I felt safe in his embrace, loved with the taste of his lips, happy with his smile. He was my everything.

"Why did you have to leave?" He hugged me tightly to his chest. That night I told him the truth, the morning I ran away from my problems.

"I'm sorry. I regret everything." I started to tear up.

I rest my head on his chest, his arm wrapping around my small frame, his hand rubbing my back gently. "I told you, I'll stay by your side till 3005."

My phone was ringing from my pocket, I pulled apart from his arms. "This is Fall, may I help you?"

It was my boss, I swear she was damn scary. "Yeah, I-i'm sorry about that. Yeah, I'll be there in 10."

Anthony looks at me, "I guess, you have to go. There's always a spot for you in Team 10, if you need it." He hugs me one last time. He pulls apart, I hold on tighter.

I needed him more than anything. I didn't care about the coffee or the money, I needed him. He is all I needed. Nothing, nobody else. "Would you ever take me back?"

His hug tightens, I felt more safe than ever. The memories we shared flashes, a thousand laughs and smiles. "Always, baby. Always."

If it's meant to be, it will be. I guess our love story is a destined fairy tale.