Misunderstood

It's been two months. I've been residing in the Team 10 house for two months.

6:28. I beat my alarm once again. I dressed up for a quick jog.

I grabbed my phone together with my headphones. I plugged in my headphones and clicked on my workout playlist.

(***if you wanna know Emma's workout playlist, it's in my other book Toast and Jam.***)

I head out the door and began jogging around the neighborhood like I usually do. 2 hours worth of jogging and I got back home. It was 8:30 when I got home, not everyone was awake.

I entered my bathroom and took a nice hot and long shower. I washed my hair, massaging my scalp and lathering my lavender scented shampoo. I rinsed my body of off the soap suds and gently rinsed my hair. I lingered a little bit longer enjoying the hot water run down my skin.

It has come to the point that I had to go out and get dressed. Since I have not much plans for today but work, I dressed casually.

I grabbed a pair of sweats and slid it on. A navy blue tank top and one of the Alpha Frappuccino sweaters. As for my shoes, I wore my white Onitsuka Tiger Lawnship.

I went to the office and immediately got on my computer.

Minutes later, Jake entered the room quickly getting his camera.

"Kade! Kade!" He shouts loud enough for me to hear but not too loud to wake chanthony and the twins.

"Kade isn't here yet." I looked up from my computer.

Jake looked around. "Oh, can you film this for me? I'm pranking the ratchets room."

I nodded, it was part of the job after all. I got the camera from his hands as he got the merch gun and grabbed the Like A God Church tees. He rolled one up and placed it in the gun.

He walked up the stairs and I followed closely behind. He opened the door and quietly entered.

He hit Chance. "Merch for you!"

He hit the twins next, "And merch for you!"

Anthony was still sleeping, how could he sleep through all this noise coming from these boys?

Jake looks at the camera, "You wanna do it?"

"Yeah." I said as I grabbed the merch gun and gave the camera to Jake.

"Good morning!" I yelled as I hit Anthony right at his back.

He winced and woke up. "Morning." He says shifting to look at all of us.

Jake vanished, he came back holding a sledgehammer. Oh dear. He created more holes than the room already had. "Stop! Stop! Stop!"

Ivan yelled at Jake to stop repeatedly. Chance jumps on his back for him to stop.

"Oh. My. God." Erika says as she walked in the room.

Erika looks at Jake, "You better not do this in the new house."

Chance and the twins laugh. Anthony was outside of the room trying to avoid all the trouble. I exited the room.