Rings and Burgers

"No, you can't do that." I said in between laughs as Anthony tickled me.

"Who said so?" He continued to tickle me and shower me with kisses.

Nick comes into frame, "Me. I said so." he says bitterly.

Anthony sits beside me on the trampoline where he was tickling me earlier, "Okay baby boss, boss baby." We both laugh.

"Hey, do you have plans for today?" Anthony asked me as I scrolled through my phone.

I turned my phone off, "I think so, yeah. Tessa and I are getting our nails done and then we'll meet Erika and Megan at the gym."

"You know, most girls go to the gym and then get their nails done." Anthony tells me as he buries his face into the crook of my neck.

I blush, "I'm not most girls."

"And that you are." He replied kissing me passionately. As we pull apart the twins enter the area and look at us saying the word "smash" repeatedly.

I shook my head no and got on my feet. "I have to go and get ready."

"Do you have to leave?" Anthony asked as he pouted.

I looked at him, adoration filled my eyes. His arms wrapped around my waist. "You can have me the whole day tomorrow."

"Okay." He lets me go and I head to my room to get ready.

I washed my face to apply a light makeup, only placing mascara and filling in my eyebrows. Not minding to put on lipstick, I placed a layer of lip balm, since I was still going to the gym. I wore a pair of leggings and a sports bra underneath my cropped sweater from Forever21.

I grabbed my phone from my bed where I threw it earlier and left my room where Tessa was already waiting by the living room area filming on her vlog camera.

I took my car keys on my desk and drove to the nail salon with Tessa. She was vlogging us while we were singing along to the radio that was blasting songs from early 2000's and country music.

We pulled over by the parking area of the nail salon and we entered. Tessa went with a light color, like a light blue. I did as well only getting a different color, baby pink. As soon as our nails dried, we headed to the gym where we met with Erika and Megan.

*ANTHONY*

"You can have me the whole day tomorrow." She said as my arms wrapped around her waist.

I smiled and let her go, "Okay."

She walked into her room and called Emilio and Ivan to help me out with something I was planning for a really long time. I talked to them about my plan to give Emma a promise ring. It may be a little too soon, but ever since we became official I knew she was the one for me.

"What's your plan?" Tessa says as she enters the room.

I then told her to take her time with Emma as I get ready. I was planning something cliche, pathway of roses and candlelight but she does not like cliche. But one thing she does like are puns. And there it was, I had an idea.

***

Erika, Megan, Tessa and I were finished with our gym routines. We took pictures on the mirror while we were drenched in our own sweat and our hair all messy while towels and bottles of water in our hands.

We got to the parking and rode in our cars. Megan and Erika in the White Cobra, while Tessa and I in my vehicle. We didn't head straight home, instead we went to get frozen yogurt. I got a french vanilla fro-yo with brownies and strawberries as toppings. We indulged the creamy snack, although it was sweet it was still healthy. We finished our cups and we headed back to the house.

The twins were blocking my way to the kitchen where I was going to grab a bottle of water. "What's going on? I just need a bottle of water."

They continue to block my way as I look for an alternative route, Chad appears behind them and hands me a bottle of water. "Here you go."

I looked at all of them weirdly, "Thanks?" I backed away slowly and headed to my room. What is going on with these guys? I wouldn't say it's unusual but, to block the kitchen out of nowhere? If they messed up the kitchen, they'll be catching some hands.

I undressed from my sweaty clothes and took a quick shower. After, I threw on a black crop top with a gold stripe on each sleeve and paired it with white high-waist pants. I laced the shoelaces of my blue Nike Flyknit Racers. I fixed my hair into a side fishtail braid and applied a light layer of makeup. Foundation, eyeliner, eyebrows, and a layer of lip gloss.

I headed to the office and worked a little bit fixing Jake's schedule and looking through the social sites of everyone. Jake was nearing 12 million and Erika was about to hit 5 million. (little reminder, this is set a little bit into the future and is fictional) Emilio later came into the office and called me to go to the backyard.

It was still bright out and there was nothing to see aside from the pool and the trampoline. "What's going on?" I asked looking at the Spanish twins.

Seconds later, I no longer felt the ground on my feet and arms were around me. I was swept off of my feet, literally. "Anthony Trujillo. Bring me down. Now." I said sternly.

"That's how you know she's serious." Anthony told his camera. Later on, the screams of fans became louder. Anthony brought me down in front of the house. The people outside the house were holding placards, which I thought was normal until I read the words on it.

The crowd read what was on the placards, "Emma Trujillo has a nice ring to it. Till the time comes, I'll be the most caRING and honest boyfriend. This will be a long ride, but with you it will never be boRING."

My hands covered my mouth, tears were streaming down my face. I looked at Anthony to see him smiling with a tiny black velvet box. He opened it to reveal a ring in the shape of a crown. "To my princess, I promise to always be here by your side and to be completely honest with you." He slid the ring onto my ring finger. As soon as he stood up, I hugged him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"This is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me. Also, maybe because you're my first boyfriend, ever." I giggled. I love this boy to bits and pieces.

"Want to get some burgers?" He tilts his head pointing to the car.

I laughed and nodded, "Well, duh."

He grabbed my car keys and we drove off to the nearest burger joint. The twins tagged along singing to every Spanish song that came on the radio.

This was one heck of a day.

***

Sadly, this wattpad book is coming to an end.