Us?

"Tony, can we talk?"

He smiled, "Not here though." pointing out to the people who were still around the house. When are we gonna move houses?

I enter the house and go to the kitchen, Anthony follows close behind.

Everyone was up in their rooms, either editing or playing in the ratchets room. We were alone.

"What do you wanna talk about?" He says taking a seat at the trampoline.

I looked at him, should I still talk about it? Or should I just let it be?

"Anthony, what are we?" I asked as I sat on the counter.

He stood up and walked towards me. He stands in between my legs as I sit on the countertop. My thighs around his torso, his hands on my waist.

He kisses me passionately. My question still unanswered, I kiss back. I pull apart after a few seconds. "What are we? It's just been two weeks and you've kissed me atleast thrice." (definition of thrice in the media, just in case)

He leans his forehead against mine. "What do you want us to be?"

I smiled, "I think we're moving too fast, we barely know each other. It's just been 2 weeks."

He chuckles, "Love is love, babe." He pecks me on the lips, "What do you say to movies and a dinner tonight?"

I giggled, "That sounds like a plan."

"This, just in, emthony is going on an official date." Jake says holding his camera and speaking in a reporters voice.

"What the hell, Jake. You don't have to record everything." I spoke.

"That was good content. Clickbait and thumbnail too." He replies turning off the camera and grabbing a bottle of water.

I rolled my eyes and got off the counter. I walked to my room and rested. Checking on my phone, I had many Instagram notifications.

@emma.snaps tagged you in a post.

@emthony tagged you in a post.

@love.emthony tagged you in a post.

@emmafallarmy tagged you in a post.

@itsanthonytruj tagged you in a post.

@emthonyisreal mentioned you in a comment.

and many more fan accounts tagging me in their posts.

I tapped on one of the posts, the caption read: "Anthony giving Emma a piggyback ride!! #emthony #anthonytrujillo #emmafall #goals #team10 #jakepaul #erikacostell #tessabrooks #jerika #chancesutton #chessa #itseverydaybro #tristantales #alexlange #ajmitchell #ohiofriedchicken #ofc"

I laughed and tapped on another post. It was a picture of me and Anthony outside the house door.

"mom and dad 💖💯"

I shook my head, I got out of Instagram and went onto Twitter.

I had multiple tags as well.