Walks and Hotel Rooms

Today was the day Team 10 was taking over Rio. Well, after a 15 hour flight. Jake had connections with private jets, so instead of taking a plane, Jake rented 2 jets for the crew. I've also booked our hotel rooms, 6 to be exact. Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Ipanema (I'm not sponsoring the place. I did not want to make a made-up one cause I'm lazy af) was what the hotel was called, it was 2 blocks away from the shopping area which is convenient for us, it also overlooked a mountain and the beaches. There were also restaurants and art galleries nearby.

"Are we ready to conquer Rio, Team 10?" Jake says shouting at his camera before we left the house. Next thing you know it, they're howling and jumping. Our neighbors would be so happy they would finally get their peace and quiet, even if it would only last for two weeks.

We all loaded the Team 10 van, Megan was driving. I wanted Megan to come along, unfortunately she has some errands to do in the new house.

After a few montage footage were shot we boarded the private jets and off we went.

**skip flight**

We finally made it to Rio. There was a bus right outside the airport, it took us to the hotel we were staying in. I booked Luxury Rooms for all of us, 2 single beds and 4 twin beds. Nick and Jerika got the single bed Luxury rooms and we all paired to have the twin beds. Chance and Anthony, Kade and Tristan, the twins and Tessa and I all shared rooms.

We headed to our rooms and decided to rest before we grab dinner. We left the house at 8 PM, US time, to get here at an exact time for check-in which was at 3 PM, Brazil time. The US and Brazil had 4 hours difference, if we left at 8 PM in the US, we left at 12 AM in Brazil. (I realized this sounds so confusing, but I hope you get it.)

Since we have arrived here at an exact time to make it for check-in time, and got to get proper rest from a 15 hour flight, when the clock struck 6 PM we headed out the hotel and explored the possible restaurants we could grab dinner.

After walking around for about 30 minutes, we found a sushi place. It was really pretty and cozy. I have never been to Brazil and having to experience this is really amazing. We have planned out everything we would be doing for this trip to explore and relax.

We finished eating, no cameras, no phones, just all of us talking and enjoying each others company. We finished eating at about 8 in the evening. After, we decided to walk around the shopping area. We've set a meeting area, just cause if anyone of us wonder about. Tessa and Erika were already with Chance, Jake and Kade, so all of us stayed together just walking around the shops goofing around. I was walking at the same pace as Emilio and Ivan, we were talking about Spain and wishing to come back soon.

After an hour or so of just walking and looking around, my feet decided to give up on me. I was damn tired. My pace got slower till I was the last person falling behind everyone. Anthony stopped from walking and looked back at me. "Tired?"

I nodded, "I'm just going to sit here." I said giving up and just sitting on the ground, in the middle of the pathway.

Anthony laughed at me as I sighed, "I'll carry you, come on."

I looked at him as if I saw the weirdest thing on earth, "No, it's fine. If you need me, I'll be here."

He shook his head, "Fine, if that's the way you want to play, then we'll play."

He picks me up from the ground and puts me over his shoulders, I was afraid of heights. I was just a 5'3" 20 year old that was afraid of heights. To be sitting on Anthony's shoulders, who is 6'2", freaked me out. I pulled on his hair, him mumbling the words "ouch, my hair." every 10 seconds.