Chapter 2

~Brandon's POV~

After countless hours of AP classes, I headed towards my locker and started grabbing out some decorations for the locker out. I started placing 1 small shelf, a mirror, and several Green Bay Packers merchandise. After decorating my locker, I placed some of the text books I had. I closed my locker and Mat scared me. Mat screamed soon as I closed the locker. I fell to the floor.

"Mat, why did you this?" I asked as I fixed my hair and clothes.

"Because, I can Pete." Mat said as he started dragging me to the squad. I dropped my backpack on the floor and sat next to Mat.

"So how was everyone's first day going?" Mitch asked everyone. Jerome gave him a thumbs up. Vikk continued sleeping until Lachlan slapped him.

"Ow, what was that for Lachlan?!" Vikk yelled out as he rubbed his cheek.

Lachlan told Vikk, "You were being a jag and kept sleeping. As much as I love your British face, you need to stay awake during school." Everyone started saying Vikklan and Vikk tried convincing them it was nothing. Lachlan on the other hand kept making Vikklan "real". Choco took a picture of the two and they didn't notice.

"Mitch, AP classes are boring without close friends in them," I whined out. Mitch laughed his ass off as he heard that.

"Petey, this is what you get for being smart. I'm smart too just not as smart as you." Choco said as he messed up my hair.

"Yeah Pete don't be smart," Jerome proudly said as he pulled out his phone and went on his social media. Being smart isn't a bad thing. It just gets boring after awhile. My friends sometimes are idiots. They sometimes go to the extreme but then realize it wasn't worth it. Which is why, I like being friends with them. The downside though, they can change after one mistake someone did. Something happened a while back between a certain someone blackmailing Choco and Kenny. They didn't take it lightly. Shit went down, but in the end of it all they acted like it never happened. The person who did that got a second chance and to this day hangs out with the squad. One day, I'll tell you who it was. Kenny waves his hand in front of my face and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Pete! You're back to reality!" Kenny said with rejoice. I scratched my head and started to listen into the group conversation.

"Guys I found out who the new fuck boys at Silver Crystal are," Vikk said as he showed the group a paper. I couldn't see the paper though.

"Damn, I thought they were cool too." Quiff said as he fixed his hair.

"Same." The rest said while either being shocked, not caring, or pretending they did. I was the only one who didn't say anything.

"If anyone, in the group talks to them, befriends them, or does anything in the friendly nature. I don't think they should be apart of the group anymore," Lachlan states. Some disagree with Lachlan while most agree with him. Why are they so bad? Who are they? I've known the squad since 8th grade. They never told me about this side of them. I get up and grab my backpack. I walk out of sight of my friends and their screams of my name. I didn't want to deal with this bullshit. I don't want drama to start. Not again and not now.

I walk into the band room and start playing the bass guitar. The band teacher knew me well so she let me come during break and lunch or any free time I had to play. The door opened as I started getting out the sheet music. A guy in a purple cloak entered the room. He was talking to the teacher about playing the piano. He goes to the piano and starts playing "Fun" by Coldplay. I walk over to the kid and just listen to him playing.

He looks up and sees me and introduces himself, "I'm Seto and I'm a sophomore and I'm guessing you're the famous guitar player in our school."

"I don't think I'm famous. I'm Brandon Hutt by the way." I tell him while blushing

"Oh I knew you're name. People know you Brandon. They know you because of the jazz band festivals and other school events. It's also an honor to me you," Seto says as he shakes my hand.

"I think this is a start of a beautiful friendship," I said to him as we started talking about favorite bands.

I wish I knew before hand, some friendships aren't mean't to last. Let's just hope this one does.