A Side of Poofless

~Preston's POV~

I walk into Rob's flower garden. Fairy lights were hung up everywhere. The pathway seemed to glow. I looked around in awe. I start staring at the red roses and I move some of the flowers. I finally see Rob standing there in formal attire. Rob got a seat out of me and I sat on the seat.

"So Rob why did you call me here?"

"Preston you are so dense sometimes."

"I know."

"Preston."

"Rob?"

"Preston do you like the garden?"

"It looks better than usual. Why is it so fancy and why are you so fancy?"

"Preston you really you are so dense sometimes."

"I know."

"Preston."

"Rob?"

"Preston do you like the garden?"

"It looks better than usual. Why is it so fancy and why are you so fancy?"

"Preston you really are dense but thats one of the reasons why I love you."

"Rob you love me?"

"Of course I do."

"Then you wouldn't mind if I did this."

I leaned in closer to Rob's lips. Rob closed the gap and we kissed like it was no tomorrow. Did I want this moment to end? No I didn't. Maybe this was the reason why Rob called me here.

We broke apart from the kiss.

"You know Preston?"

"Hm?"

"You aren't a bad kisser."

"You aren't either."

"Well umm Preston." Rob looks around and grabs a buqet of flowers. "Will you be my P to oofless?"

"Of course you jag" Rob hands me the flowers and I set them down on the table. I lean in to kiss him again for the last time tonight.

A/N: And there Poofless sails into the night sky with flowers trailing behind them. Soon flowers burn but they rise again. Idfk where I was going with this LOL. Maybe it could be something in a future chapter?