Chapter 6

~Lachlan's POV~

I lied in my bed awake and was staring at the ceiling. My mind had drifted off into a topic called school.Pete started acting strange. He didn't even walk over to the squad after something Zak did. Zak won't tell me and well the others don't know. Is it because I'm worthless that Zak doesn't want to tell me? I know Vikk would tell me if he knew. I know Zak isn't like Vikk so we aren't close friends. I should really stop thinking about this. Its taking up my damn time. What if time knows that I'm worthless but time doesn't tell me?
My phone rings as just as it hits 2 am. Luckily, it was on a late start Tuesday.

"Hello?"

"Lachy Docky! Umm can you meet me near the pond?"

"Sure Vikk umm what time?"

"About right now please."

"Salty Lagoon?"

"Salty Lagoon."

I hang up the call and get out of my pajamas. I head straight towards a pond, Vikk and I call the Salty Lagoon. I saw Vikk staring into the pond. I looked at Vikk. He looked at me.

"So what did you need me to be here so early."

"Lachlan, have you well noticed something?"

"If its about Pete, then yes."

"I noticed that too but I didn't call you here for that."

"So what did you call me here for?"

"Remember freshman year?"

"Uhh, yeah of course."

"I told you that I was straight as a damn ruler."

"What are you getting at Vikky?"

"Well, I'm not straight Lachlan."

"What is your sexuality then?"

"I'm gay."

"It's fine because Vikk I'm gay too."

I started leaning into Vikk. Vikk leaned in and closed the gap. Our lips touched and I felt like I could fly. We were kissing underneath the stars. I didn't want this to end. We broke apart to breath. Vikk was panting. I didn't pant as much as he did but I still did pant. We looked at each other and smiled. Our hands somehow intertwined. We both sat on a bench near the pond.
"What does this make us? Lachlan?"

"Whatever you want us to be."

"I want Vikklan to be a ship sailing."

"Oh Vikk but Vikklan is already sailing"

"What I mean is that I want us to be a...."

"Couple?"

"Yeah that Lachlan."

"We already are one since that kiss underneath the stars."

Vikk was madly blushing and started cuddling me for warmth.
I smiled at him and he fell fast asleep.

~Mat's POV~

School was in session. I walked out of my Robotics class and headed towards my squad. I saw Pete and Zak missing. I dropped my stuff near the remaining people of the squad and started searching for the two. I first walked to their lockers and they weren't there. Where the hell could they be? The band room? Most likely not because Zak doesn't even like the band teacher. On the other hand Brandon is in band and he usually practices around now. I make my way towards the band room. I hear two people yelling at each other. I try to take a closer look. I see Pete and Zak. What the hell? I lean on the wall and try to listen to their conversation.