Chapter 4

~Brandon's POV~

    Time had passed and it became after school. I went out of the band room and walked to my locker. I found a Doni standing next to it.

Doni asked, "Pete, so are you up for hanging out today?" I opened my locker and placed my textbooks in there.

"Sure I guess. I really don't do much," I told him as I shut my locker.

"My house or your house?" Doni asked as we walked out the school doors and into the free world.

"Your house because I don't feel like asking my mom to drive me home," I told him as I was fixing my hair.

"Oh yeah you don't have your driver's license yet," Doni said with sadness in his voice. 10 minutes of silence came over us after he said that. We were both just on our phones. No human interactions. None of that bullshit. It was great. Nah, I'm kidding it got awkward.

Doni stopped in front of me and said, "Pete there's something I need to tell you."

I looked up at Doni. We stared into each others eyes.

"Pete, I'm gay."

"Its fine Doni. I don't judge."

"Oh thank god. I thought you were going to stop being my friend if I told you that." Doni sighed. I explain to Doni on how I wouldn't do such a thing. We continued walking for about another 10 minutes and entered into Doni's house. We both sat down on a couch in the living room and started playing some Mario Kart on his Nintendo Switch.

"Doni saveeeee meee baby pleasee," I yelled out as Yoshi fell off the map. I fall off the couch as soon as Yoshi fell off.

      "It's too late you already fell off the map," Doni tells me as he puts me back on the couch. I get a text from someone as soon as Yoshi gets back on the map. Doni looks at me and is expecting for me to reply but I rather not do that right now. Its all about Doni right now.  

   We kept playing Mario Kart until my mom called me and told me I had to go home. I was sad when I had to leave Doni's house. I told Doni, "Goodbye," and headed out the door. Sadly, good moments don't last for forever. I pull out my phone and started walking home. I turn on my phone and start texting.

R = Rob  P = Preston  N = Mat  B = Brandon J = Jerome M = Mitch L = Lachlan V = Vikk 

Rob made a group chat 

Preston names group chat Bitch plz dab

R: Wtf did you name the group chat that

P: Idk

L: More importantly Rob explain why the fuck we have a group chat

R: I got bored okay

V: You sure you got bored of sucking Preston's dick?

R: No its more like Preston sucks mine

N: OH SHIT POOFLESS CONFIRMED!!!

P: Rob if we ever fucked I'm pretty sure I top

R: Nah I would top

M: Okay this is getting weird so how's everyone's Friday so far

J: I got a bunny named Cookie

Jerome sent an image

N: How cute

M: I'm more cuter than Cookie

J: Don't talk about Cookie that way

B: xD Ima just leave before it gets weird

  I arrived home and my mom looked pissed.

"Brandon! Its way past your curfew!"

"Sorry mom, I lost track of time at Doni's and well," She cuts me off.

"Just go to your room Brandon. Make sure that this doesn't happen again. I just don't my child getting hurt," She sighs and I walk straight to my room.

   I pull out my journal and start writing.

Day 5 Junior Year

  I became friends with The Crew. They seem really cool. I started shipping Shadow and Side. They act like a couple and Speedy told me about why they act that way. I laughed my ass off when he told me, " They have massive crushes on each other but its sad for me to see these two always friendzone each other." The Pack and others well have been the same so far, but I always feel left out when they talk about PE banter. Apparently, Mitch and the others were playing truth or dare and Kenco finally confessed to each other. I'm sad that I missed out on that. HOW DARE THEY LEAVE THE BIGGEST SHIPPER IN THE GROUP OUT OF IT! Sorry about that journal I just salty about it. I hope that I'm not the ultimate third wheel in the group. I swear to god if I am, the next person who reads this can fuck me. Jk.

From Your Neighborhood Slime

~PeteyHuttJr.

I placed down my journal on my desk and pulled out all of the assignments for the weekends  and Friday night.  Great teachers suck ass sometimes and why did someone place sticky notes all over the lockers near me. The notes also told me I have to meet them 2 weeks from now at the back of the school.

    Why did the person write notes to me instead of telling me in person? Is there a problem with telling me? Why not today? I sometimes hate waiting and this is why.