I'm not crazy

I'm not crazy! Belive me !

It's the voices! THEY keep telling me to do it! They threaten me! They want to kill me! If I didn't do it they'd torture me.They'd yell at me until I bleed. It's not my fault they wanted her dead! She was the one who didn't believe!

"It's not my fault"

"it's not my fault"

You Believe me, right?

Have you ever stabbed someone?

To Feel pleasure running through your body, tingling your nerves, shaking your bones. The knife that easily pierced through their soft skin, going down swiftly with the crimson red warm liquid that oosed out to the motion of it. Sending soft vibrations through your hands, massaging your sweaty palms like a five star pedicure. The warmth that is conducted in the sharp metal blade and the sweet scent of an metal aroma that spreads through the air, dances up your nose and melts in your mouth like a sweet roasted marsh mellow.

Ah yes! So addicting

So very soothing

But I'm not crazy!

It's not my fault! See?

Have you ever felt the satisfaction of hearing a beating heart slow down to a stop?

To feel in total control for once? With the blade in your hand you get to watch her desperately beg for her life. To feel that once beating heart that slowly drove your brain mad with its constant annoying ticking stop at your will. To feel her once warm body grow cold at your touch. To feel her hope slip away along with her blood. To see her eyes go lifeless and know that they will never arrogantly blink away from your sweet gesture, dismissing you entirely.

Ah yes! She should have never called me crazy!

So very blissful!

But I'm not crazy you see,

Its not my fault, no no NO!

For she was the one who didn't belive ME. She was the one who drove THEM mad. She was the one THEY wanted dead.

I'm not crazy...THEY are.

Believe me!

You believe me right?

As you read my story, scrolling slowly over my words you believe me right?

As you feel the night air chill your exposed, unmarked skin you believe me right?

As you feel the burn of my eyes in your yet to be touched back, as your vertebrae chills in fear, as a feeling of unwanted awareness overcomes you .....

DONT TURN AROUND!

Because...

You believe me right?

You don't think I'm crazy ?

Riht.....

RIGHT?!