The ultimate ninja

It was the dreaded day of the exam. Everything seemed mournful and pathetic. The sky was overrun with dark, grey puffy clouds that rolled over laughing thunderous taunting laughs at the frowns plastered over the deeply etched sadness in the unfortunate student's brows.

On this day, three types of hero's will emerge from the pits of desperation : 1. The mosquito

The mosquito, known for the almighty power of waiting the last minute to swat. This hero can shove an entire year's worth of knowledge in their memory in the span of homeroom time.

The only consequences these mosquitoes must endure, is loosing whatever info they swatted, faster than they studied itm rendering them not knowing anything by half the test paper.

2. The soldier, known for walking into exams armed with pencils and a mighty, brand new pencil case. With their faces full of confidence they enter the battlefield, slaying the questions on the plain, white, field leaving everyone to think of them assured victory but nay, the question plans are always too well written, designed for their failure, leaving our soldiers to emerge battered and bruised. The enemy always won, but the soldiers continued to fight for their land of "Neverstudiedia"!!! While the rest of us, cry about their loss silently, and continue with over battles.

3.  The smartest, fastest , "oops I need to yawn and stretch back a little", most cunning of them all. These fighters, who slay the questions in the blink of an eye rendering everyone speechless. Even the teachers! Yes we slay the questions everytime, but in our own way. We stealthily rig our swords to the motion of our elite knowledge source . No studying for us, for we are mightier than that. We are the NINGAS of the examination room.

I remember my old master's last words," Brother, if you fail to prepare, prepare to fail." He said those words with so much wisdom lifting his voice, as the police car carried him away , forbidding us from seeing him for another 10 years. All because he robbed a bank.

I ,however, am smarter than my old master. I was prepared.

I watched the examiner stroll into the calssroom. The evil smile on her face grew wider when she saw that all joy was lost in the room. She let out a loud cackle and adjust her church hat. Oh how pure evil shines!

"Now children," she giggled in her nasly voice. "Take your seats!"

I happily dashed for my position. I was prepared for this battle!. I made sure to ask my teacher before hand about my neighboring warriors in this battle. At first she looked at me as if I was speaking German or something before she slowly uttered the name "Sarah Webster". That's when I knew I had this war in the bag.

"Sarah Webster? As in the fifth smartest kid in school kind of Sarah Webster?" I asked, shocked at her response.

"Um, yes, Sarah Webster of class 6-a,"She replied. I squealed in joy and ran off quickly.

"Johnny please taker your seat!" Our examiner of the battle screeched loudly. I never liked that lady.

"Yes ma'amm" I took my seat beside Sarah. She looked foward, ignoring my complete existence. I followed suit, already prepared. Then the battle began. I turned over my paper. Already the first question shot bullets at me. When I examined the classroom I could see that the battlefield will be a bloody one for many. I could see the math questions defeating the soldiers defeating the soldiers at the side of the class, I could see the swatted flipping through the pages frantically, desperate to find a question they can slay. In the end, they were all slayed.

I prayed for them silently.

Sarah started her test and I immediately became a njnja, sliding my sleek mask on. My pen flowed to the rythmn of hers, following her swordsman ship like I was her mirror. I slayed all the questions until I was at about the 31st question where she made a slight pause. I did the same, maybe she's thinking it over ?

She then started again and I quickly followed. She paused again. This time longer than the first pause. I realzed that she was glaring at me angrily before she started again.

Again I did the same and circle the sanders she had until Sarah suddenly throws her pen on the floor and stood up. I, as the knowledge ninja I am, did the same.

"MS. FLECHER!!! JOHNNY IS CHEATING OFF OF ME!!" She yelled loudly. Her words, like a swrods jabbed right through my heart. Ive been killed by my fellow warrior.

All other  warriors immediately looked up at me. The examiner started  walk over to me. My fingers went dead cold and my body started shaking. I as a ninja, had been unmasked.

"Come with me to the principal's office Mr. Degretho!" MS. Fletcher grabbed me by the ears and dragged me out the room. As the tears of shame blurred my vision, I started at Sarah smiling to her self and taking her seat. Satisfied about her betrayal to her country.