14. Blocking/Deleting Comments

I have not deleted any comments, before anyone starts to worry. I've only blocked sixteen users.

I haven't deleted any comments yet because I felt all the comments have been worthy of keeping in the comments section. Everyone has a right to express their opinion, even if I don't agree with them, no matter how crazy they seem to me.

The only circumstance in which I would delete a comment would be if the comment was explicitly offensive to either me or another person in the comments, and that hasn't happened yet and I don't think it ever will. Don't worry about me ever deleting comments. 

However, I have blocked sixteen users. The only reason I blocked them was because I was receiving spam from them in both the comments section and PM, after I had asked them several times to stop, as well as harassment and threats (almost all of them were Christians). 

I will let you guys express your opinions as much as you want in both the comments and PM. Just don't excessively spam me with unjustified content, even if you may think it's relevant. 

See y'all next time I update. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next though. Every chapter I write gets a plethora of comments and debates, which I love! Thanks for reading this book I do appreciate it :)

(funny fact, most people who comment in this book are Christian, I've received way more religious people on this book than I have atheists, just thought I'd share that ;)