22. Questions for Religious People Vol. IV

1. Can you make a moral judgement against rape or slavery using only the Bible (this questions is more aimed at biblical literalists)? 

2. Is it okay to cherry pick the Bible for only the parts you agree with?

3. How did all the animals get to their respective habitats after the flood? (i.e, how did the penguins get from ancient Mesopotamia to Antarctica, or the kangaroos to Australia?)

4. How did carnivorous dinosaurs supposedly eat plants before the biblical fall of man, when their teeth and digestive systems were not equipped to process a vegetarian diet?

5. Is observable physical evidence more important and valid than what the Bible claims to be true?

6. Is there any amount of evidence that would change your views? 

7. What physical proof is there that your God exists? (the Bible doesn't count in this case)

8. Why is simply having faith enough evidence for a God to be real? Simply having "a really good feeling" can't possible be enough, right?

9. Do you believe Hell is a justifiable punishment for a simple lack of belief?

10. How come people claim Christianity is the one "true" religion when so many others existed before it? Why would God let so many years go by before he intervened with the authors of the Bible?