Chapter 1

Edited.

Oops! Was all I could think. This could seriously mess stuff up, why oh why did I Iet myself slip up like that?! Okay okay (y/n) pull yourself together it's not that big of a deal it's not like you destroyed the multiverse you made sure of that, you just jumped through a random portal not knowing where it would lead. No wait what was I thinking big deal very big deal! I could be on the other side of the world with no way to get back home! I thought to myself while pacing the room that I was in. Okay, first things first, figure out where I am. I scanned the room  I'm guessing I'm in an apartment building, but where? What city?

To my left I see a window. Once I get to the window and look down I see that I'm at least ten stories above the ground, Im in a very big city with sky scrapers that extend far beyond the clouds, and roads that seem to go on forever. Okay big city, apartment, oh! It's night time. I realize, looking out the window again. Then something catches my eye off in the distance, The bat symbol? Oh my  god, I'm in Gotham! 

~One hour earlier~

I sat in my room humming to myself as I read a Batman comic book. It was quiet and calm in my comfy room, then all of a sudden someone grabbed my arm making me jump, my reflexes caused me to flip the person on to the ground, pinning them there with their arm behind their back.

"(Y/n)! It's me!"said Jenna my best friend her voice slightly muffled from me pushing her into the ground.

"I told you to stop doing that; I could seriously hurt you one day."

"Yeah I know, but scaring you is hilarious! You should have seen your face!" She said laughing a bit, "Now can you please get off of me!"

I got off her realizing I was still sitting on her back "Yeah, sorry."

"So...what were you reading?"she asked shaking her arm to get the blood flowing back into it as I sat down in my favorite chair in the corner of my bedroom. I didn't want to sit back down at my desk with my back facing towards her, out of fear that she would try to scare me again.

"A Batman comic book."

"Cool!" her eyes widened in excitement. Jenna read comic books aswell.

"Yeah, this one's my dad's old one from when he was a kid," I explained.

"Hmm," oh no, she always did that when she got an idea, and they always ended with me getting into trouble while she ran free, "you know what would be really cool?"

"No!"

"You don't even know what I'm gonna say."

"I don't have to to know it's gonna be a bad idea!" I said remembering what happened last time she had one of her brilliant ideas. Note the sarcasm.

"As I was saying," I sighed as she continued, "you know what would be really cool? If you made a dimension where dc superheroes were real, I wouldn't mind looking into the eyes of a real Dick Grayson!" She said addressing my powers as she day dreamed about Dick Grayson.

I have the most dangerous power out of all the superheroes in my dimension, I have the power to create a dimension based off of reality or based off of a fiction I create in your mind. I also have the power to travel between dimensions for as long as I like and create portals for a short period of time. Another power I have is exactly the same as Green lanterns, but I don't need a ring to use it. The only problem is that using those powers is extremely dangerous and it could cause the entire multiverse to collapse in on itself, which would be really bad!

"I admit that would be cool, but as I was saying that would be a really bad idea! You do remember what happened the last time we did something like this don't you?" I asked worriedly.

"It's not my fault that lady has two heads!" Another side effect of my power is that I could accidentally merge a person with their self from another dimension, or counterpart to be technical, causing that person to either die or have an extra body part, in that ladies case two heads.

"I'm still not doing it!"

"Come on! Wouldn't it be cool to meet superman or meet the teen titans?" She asked, getting down on her knees and begging me with puppy dog eyes.

Her words stuck in my head, "I have to admit that would be super cool... but I can't risk the lives of every living thing in the multiverse."

"But wouldn't it be cool to meet Tim Drake?"okay that got to me. I've always wished Tim Drake was real just so I could at least see what he looks like as a real person, but the thought never crossed my mind that I could make him real.

"Okay I'll do it!" I said standing up. All I had to do was think about the dc universe and it would become real.

I closed my eyes as I thought about it, then I felt an energy form in the room, that's how I knew that it was working. But then I heard Jenna scream. I open my eyes only to see that there was a small portal in the room, I knew what this was the multiverse starting to collapse.

"What's going on?" Jenna asked.

"I told you this was a bad idea! Now look what's happening, the multiverse is collapsing soon everything and everyone will disappear, they'll be sucked into this portal, there will be no people no planets no stars and every single dimension will be destroyed!" You said panicking.

"Is there anything we can do to stop it?" And with that an idea popped into my head.

"Y-yes. Yes there is. Since I'm the one who started the collapse, if I go through this portal the multiversal balance will be restored and everything will be ok again!"

"Ok, but what's on the other side of this thing?" She asked pointing at the portal.

"I don't know but I'm gonna find out!" And with that I jumped through the portal, not knowing where it would lead. Not knowing that I successfully created that other dimension.