Chapter 2

"Wait, if I'm in Gotham, that means I actually created the other dimension!" I practically screamed of happiness, "I didn't think it would actually work! Oh my gosh, this is so cool!"

Then someone walked through the front door, she looked around 45 years old, she had blonde hair and was wearing a red raincoat. 

She looked up at me after shuffling through her purse, she looked really shocked to see me here.

"What are you doing in my house!?" She yelled at me angrily.

This must not be my house, realization dawned on me.

"Ummm..." I ran out the door without even thinking. Once I got to the elevator I pressed the button for the lobby. The doors closed and I sighed as the boring elevator music started to play.

"Ok, I need to leave this dimension," J mumbled to myself, "it should be safe for me to go home now."

I tried to create a portal back to me dimension...but it didn't work. I tried again...it still didn't work.

What's going on?

The elevator doors opened and I walked out into the lobby. The lobby looked so beautiful! The carpet was a dark red, the wallpaper was covered in blood red roses and there was golden pillars in the corners of the room. To my left there was an old man sitting at a golden desk, he gave me a smile and tips his hat. For some bizarre reason that, out of all things, gave me an idea.

"Ummm...excuse me sir," I said walking towards him, "do you know how to get to Wayne manor?"

"Yes ma'am! Yes I do!"he said a little too enthusiasticly.

After he gave me directions on how to get there, I had him write them down so you wouldn't forget, I spent the next two hours walking through the maze of a city that is Gotham, occasionally stopping to ask for directions.

My main thought the entire two hours was, maybe if I ask Bruce, he can help me get back home.

Once I arrived at Wayne Manor, I stoped in front of the tall gates at the end of the very long driveway. I tried to open them only to find that they were locked. Well duh stupid,it's Batmans house he's not just gonna leave the gates open for any random person to walk in.

I took a step back to examine the gates, "There has to be some way to get in." Then off to the left of the gates I spoted an intercom. I walked up to it and pressed a button that I hoped would notify the people inside the house that I'm here.

"Wayne Manor, may I ask what your business is here?" Asked an old voice with a British accent through the intercom.

"Ummm... I'm here to," Think (y/ n), think, "talk to the man that got me pregnant?" I say it almost like its a question. Well its gotta be something important for them to let me in.

I heard the person on the other end of the intercom gasp, "Yes, miss, please come in." Then the gates start to open.

When I got to the door it opened before I could even knock on it, "Hello miss." Greeted a man who must be at least 60 years old.

"Oh my gosh! Your Alfred!" I exclaimed while wearing the biggest smile in the history of smiles.

He gave me a curious look, "Yes miss, I am..." he steped to the side as I walked in, "now who should I call for?"

Crap! Didn't think about that "umm, I'd like to tell everyone at the same time...if that's ok with you?" Yeah,nice save!

"Ok miss...what should I call you miss?"

"Oh, (y/ n)(l/n)," I said putting my hand out for him to shake. When he did I screamed inside at the fact that I was shaking hands with Alfred Pennyworth.

"Young masters, will you all come down stairs please...there is a young lady here with some very important news!" Alfred then said through an intercom.

I looked around the massive house and noticed that it had a white, cream and gold color scheme. The floor was a white marble and the curtains were a dark gold. In the center of the stairs was a long thick red carpet that must have cost a fortune. Off in the corner there was a beautiful arrangement of white orchids with golden glitter sprinkled on them that make them sparkle as I walked by. I looked up and saw a huge chandelier in the center of the ceiling, with hundreds of diamonds hanging from it. It was the most beautiful house I had ever seen. 

Then I hear five doors open and shut upstairs. I heard people talking, well more like yelling, as they walked/ran downstairs.

"Don't push your brother!"

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Get out of my way!"

"Shut up you little twerp!"

"Stop kicking me!"

"That'll be them now"said Alfred as he started to walk away.

"No wait, I need you here too." I quickly said before five very handsome men were standing in front of me. I could've kept looking at their icy blue eyes forever, but I looked away out of fear that I would keep looking at them forever. I had no words. In front of me stood Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne, and the one and only Bruce Wayne. My mouth hung open in awe.

"Alfred who is this? She's wasting my time!" Said a very real Damian Wayne.

Alfred looked over at me and saw that I was not talking, he probably thought I was too nervous to, "Well master Damian, this is miss (y/ n)," he looked over at me to see if I wanted to continue for him, but I was still staring at them, they were all looking at Alfred and I looking very confused, "And it seems as though one of you has gotten her pregnant."

Then all their mouths droped open and they just stared at me for what felt like an eternity. Maybe I should have told Alfred something different?

"Well I've never seen her before, so it must be one of you guys," said Tim pointing to the rest of them.

"Well I've never seen her before either," said Jason in defense.

"Me neither!" Damian and Dick said at the same time. Then everyone looked at Damian probably thinking, "As if your even on the list of potentials."

"No, it's none of you..." I said to them. They all look over at Bruce who hadn't said anything yet.

"Do you guys really think that I would sleep with an under age girl, and get her pregnant?" He asked like the answer is obvious.

"Well I guess not." said everyone except for Jason...who said, "yes." Bruce just glared at him.

"Well it must be one of you guys." Bruce pointed to Dick,Jason and Tim, and they all realize that I looked as though I could be any of their ages.

"No! What I meant to say,  is that I'm not pregnant." I shouted at them.

"Then why are you here, miss (y/ n)?" Alfred asked.

"To tell you all something very important."

"And that important thing is?"Dick asked impatiently.

"Well before I tell you that,you all have to be ready for the biggest shock of your lives. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes."they all said in unison, not really  believing that it was going to be anything important.

"Ok then...you'd better sit down"I gestured to the couch and they all sat down.

Then I began.