chapter 12

Previously:
Once Tim was gone everyone looked at me asking for answers.
"Tell us!" Beast boy almost yells
And so I did. I told them all about Bruce's rules and about what Damian had told me.
And we all agreed that...
Now:
We were gonna try and get them together. Well more together then they already are. So we made up a little plan.
(Y/ n) p.o.v
"So... how much do you know about us?" Wally asked as we walked down one of the many hallways in the mountain.
"Alot" he didn't seem satisfied with my response " like... I know what you all said during the therapy session after the failsafe mission. And I also know about things that are going to happen in the future... things that aren't gonna be good, things that are gonna be very upsetting."
"Like what?" He asked worry covered his face
"If I tell you it could alter the timeline."
"Fine. But tell me this"
"What?"
"Do up have my own tv show?"
I giggled"Well actually the only tv shows that I know about that you're in are 'the flash' and 'young justice' which this world is based off of."
"Hmm"
We continued walking until we came to a hallway with a lot of doors. Each door had a name on it.
"This is where we sleep" Wally ran ahead of me using his super speed "this is your room" as I walked over to my new room I noticed the room across from mine had the name "Red Robin" on it. Tim's room is across the hall from mine. And the door next to mine had no name on it. That's gonna be Barts room.
I went full on fangirl. "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!"
Wally looked at me funny "what?"
"I know who's room that's gonna be!" I pointed to the door with no name
"Really!? Who!?" He started getting really excited
"His name is-" I caught myself " you'll find out soon enough."
"Come on! Tell me!"
"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. I opened the door to my new room and gasped "wow."

Your new room at mt. Justice:

 Justice:

"Wow. Batman must really like you." Wally just started at the room
I looked away from my room to look at Wally " wait. Batman did this?"
"Yep!" Then he ran off to God knows where.
After a couple of minutes of exploring my new room, I decided to go to the living room. As soon as I entered everyone looked at me.
"Umm... did I miss something?" I was getting a little uncomfortable.
"Nope. We were just wondering if you wanted to play a little game?" Dick, now nightwing, smirked. Suspicious.
Tim p.o.v
Damn it! We're out of coffee!
I threw my coffee mug on the counter.  How am I gonna get through today without coffee!?
After a while of just sitting in the kitchen, looking at the coffee maker, and willing it to magically make some coffe, I gave up and decided to go sit with everyone in the living room.
As soon as I stepped foot into the living room I knew something was up. The main hints were that,1: everyone was looking at me, 2:(y/ n) was looking at me like 'help! They have a crazy idea, and 3: Dick was smirking at me.
"Umm...what's going on?" I asked hesitantly
"Oh nothing," Dick stood up off the couch and started slowly walking around my with his arms behind his back like he was interrogating me "we were just gonna play a little game."
"W-what game?"
"Truth or dare!" Everyone, with the exception of (y/ n) and I, replied with a smirk.