chapter 13

~(y/ n) p.o.v
  6:30 am
  Mt. Justice~

*Beep Beep Beep*
What is that noise?
*Beep Beep Beep*
An alarm?
*Beep Be-*
I sat up and pressed the button on my (f/c) alarm clock to turn the alarm off. Why did I set an alarm? I got up and walked to my closet to get dressed for today. What to wear? what to- ah! Here we go. I pulled on some black jeans,combat boots,and a dark purple hoodie. I then put my hair in two braids (if your hair is short just go with it) and put on some light makeup. As I was about to walk out my door I realized something!
I squealed and ran out into the hallway yelling "TODAY IS THE DAY!"
I then heard Kaldur, who's door was open, groan and ask "what day?"
To which I replied "TODAY!" I smiled and ran into the kitchen.
In the kitchen I found Dick sitting at the kitchen table holding his head. Hangover.
"Hangover?" I asked
"Mhm..." I God an idea that would piss him off. I slowly walked over to Dick and got right next to him "Dick?" I whispered in his ear
"Mhm..." he replied with his head in his hands
"TODAY IS THE DAY!" I yelled
"Agh!" He screamed and fell off his chair. Before he could say anything to me, Megan, who was looking through the fridge at the time, asked with just as much excitement as me "What day!?"
"TODAY!" For a second her facial expression turned into one of confusion, but it soon passed as she just smiled a big smile and went along with it.

~7:40 am~

By this time the entire team was up and eating breakfast at the table. Everyone was talking, and laughing. Well everyone except me...I was in full on fangirl mode! I am so excited for Bart to get here! I feel like I'm gonna explode!

~2:14 pm~

Any minute now!
I couldn't control my excitement as I sat waiting, not so patiently, in the living room.
And then I heard it.
I heard Barts voice and Dick,Tim, and Garfield talking to him.
I know I can't interfere with what is going to happen until a certain time otherwise I could mess up the time stream.
Then I heard the words that assured me I could go and meet him. I ran to the room where I found Bart tied up with the boys surrounding him. I squealed and they all looked at me. I ran up to Bart and hugged him. I then pulled away and looked at him.
"OH.MY.GOD! Your Bart Allen! Grandson of Berry Allen!" I screamed
"Wait you knew this would happen!?" Tim asked/yelled
I smiled "well..."
"God (y/ n)." Garfield shook his head "Why didn't you tell us?"
"Because-"Bart cut me off
"It would crash the time stream. Can't do that or else we'll all be feeling the mode. I've read about you in history books! Your so cool! Did you actually come from a world where we're all comic book characters?!-"
Questions continued to practically fall out of his mouth at super speed, but I wasn't paying attention. I was paying attention to the fact that he said I was in his history books. The only way I could be in his history books is if I never get back home.
A tear slipped down my cheek as I stared off into space, Tim noticed this and said "(y/ n) this doesn't exactly mean what you think it means-"
"But what if it does Tim!? What if I never leave!?" I then ran to my room and broke down into snobs. I cried for a long time that night.