chapter 15

This chapter will be Tim writing to (y/ n) after she died.
Btw it's pretty sad😭
*trigger warning*

~Tim's p.o.v~
Dear (y/ n),
  It's been a year since you've died. Your funeral was beautiful, you would've loved the eulogys; people said really amazing things about you. But then again, who wouldn't, everyone loved you.
  Dick Is engaged. It's kind of a life is short thing, ever since...that night, everyone has been making sure that they live every second of their lives to the fullest.
  After the first couple weeks after your death...I stopped eating, sleeping, and doing anything besides working. I needed to keep working so that I wouldn't think about what happened to you, so that I wouldn't start crying and never stop. So that reality wouldn't catch up to me.
  I stopped going to school a couple weeks ago. People hadn't stopped talking about 'Super Nova's' death, and it was getting to me.
  I just wish you could come back to all of us.
To me.

I miss you,
T

im.

Dear (y/ n),
  It's been three years. Dick got married and his wife is now three months pregnant, Jason killed the joker (which Bruce definitely did not like) for killing both you and him, and Damian started high school and now has a girlfriend.
  I've been trying to find a way to bring you back, so far I've come up with nothing, but I'm still looking. Dick says that I should just let you go, that if you were still here you'd be telling me to move on. I keep telling him that he's wrong, that you'd want me to keep looking for a way! But, deep down, I know you'd want me to move on.

Hopefully I'll see you again one day,
Tim.

Dear (y/ n),
  You've been dead for 8 years.I stopped looking a year ago. I didn't want too, but I know it's for the best.
  Dick now has three kids, Adrianna and Amara are 5 (they're twins), and Joshua is 2.
Jason is now married, and has a little girl named Natalie, who is 4. Damian is in college and is still with that girlfriend of his.
  I got a normal job, I work at Wayne enterprises. Bruce offered me the job after one of his employees quit, I'm pretty sure he still would've given me the job even if he didn't quit.
  I've started to move on from what happened to you. Steph said it's for the best, but I don't think I completely agree with her.
  I still miss you so much. I'm always thinking about you, and every time I close my eyes I see the way your eyes lit up with excitement when you first saw the batmobile. I can still hear how happy you were when we took you into the batcave for the first time.

I just wish you were still here,
Tim.

Dear (y/ n),
  You've been gone for 13 years. Damian married his high school girlfriend, and they now live in a mansion down the street from the Manor with their 7 month old daughter Sylvia Martha Wayne. Bruce retired from being Batman, and passed the cowel down to Damian, which his wife as not to happy about.
  I have my own house now. I live in a large red house on the edge of Gotham, not to far away from the Manor. But...I wish you were here with me. I wish we were married, I wish we had our own kids, and I wish you never died that night.
  I've fallen off of the deep end. I've started drinking, and I've fallen into depression. I just can't do it anymore. I can't do it without you! You should be here! I should've found a way to save you that night. But I didn't, and it's all my fault.
  I'm going to be with you soon. I'll be able to see you, and touch you, and kiss you again. I'll be able to talk to you! And tell you how sorry I am for that night. The others will miss me, but it'll be worth it if I get to see you again! They'll understand.
See you soon.

Love,
Tim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Dick p.o.v~
Tim committed suicide a couple months ago. We now know that he never really got over (y/ n). We found his letters to her, and we all wish we had noticed how Tim was feeling. We wish we could have stopped him from hanging himself. But we didn't and he died.
We all cried at his funeral, even Damian.
I think he would have liked where we buried him.
Next to her.

Next to (y/ n).

The End.