Chapter 14

*Triger warning for this one*
~Tim p.o.v~
(Y/ n) has been in her room for days. And I don't blame her; if I found out that I would never get back to my home I would probably do the same thing.
We've tried to get Bart to tell us what he knows, be all he says is 'can't tell you that; it could mess up the time stream' so he's no help.
I've talked to Bruce about the situation and he said that since (y/ n) isn't old enough to live by herself, he will adopt her and she will live at the manor!
I walked down the hallway towards (y/ n)'s room and knocked on the door. I heard some shuffling inside before I heard a faint 'come in'. I opened the door and saw (y/ n) sitting on her bed looking at the floor.
"Hey (n/n)."
"Hey Tim."
I sat beside her. "So...I talked to Bruce about...your situation...and he said that since your not old enough to live by yourself he could adopt you. But only if you want to! I mean you don't have to but if you want to y-" I was cut off by her lips on mine. The kiss was passionate and loving, yet only lasted a few seconds.
When she pulled away she looked me in the eyes and said, with a big smile "I would love for Bruce to adopt me!"
"That's great! I'll go tell him!" I exclaimed, practically jumping up and down.
She slightly laughed at my reaction "ok."
I ran out of her room to go find my phone.
I was about to call Bruce when Nightwing called us into the meeting room. "Team please report to the meeting room."
I walked to the meeting room and was surprised to see (y/n) there. She was wearing her uniform too. She's finally gonna go on another mission. I smiled.
"Team before I tell you anything about your next mission, I need to tell you that (y/ n) has changed her superhero name. It is now Nova, like super nova." 'Cool!'s were heard around the room, but we all quickly remembered the mission and quieted down.
~time skip~
The mission is to listen into a meeting the Gotham villains are having, and report back to nightwing.
We all stood around the skylight on the roof of the old warehouse the villains are in. We listened closely to what they were saying, but then all of a sudden bags were put over all of our heads. We would've escaped easily, if it weren't for the fact that the fabric bags were coated in a knock out gas.
Shit.

~(y/ n) p.o.v~
Ugh. What happened?!
My eyes shot open and I looked around the poorly lit room. I realized I was alone. "What the hell?" I muttered
"Hell indeed!" A voice I know all to well said "well for you at least!" The voice then laughed like a maniac, and I knew I was in trouble.

~Tim p.o.v~
My eyes flew open and I looked around the room. The team was all sitting around an old t.v. half of them were awake but the other half was just waking up. Let's see. Conner, Megan, Bart, Garfield, Cass, Jaime, Dick, Barbara, Wally, and- oh no. Where's (y/ n)!?
"Guys!?" They all looked at me "where is Nova!?" They all looked around quickly
"Oh no!"
"I hope she's ok."
"What if something bad happened to her!?"
These sentences bounced around the room, until Dick quieted them down.
"Guys!" Everyone looked at him "we won't get anything done if we keep panicking. Super boy, can you break the ropes?"
"No. I think they're made of kryptonite."
"Impulse, can you vibrate through your ropes?"
"No can do."
There was no other options, all of our weapons were gone, our gloves were gone so no secret knives to run the rope, and our boots were gone as well.
"I know something you can do!" The energetic voice of Harley Quinn sounded through the room, and we all looked towards the old t.v. she was leaning on and smirking playfully, with a hint of evil. "You can watch our new television show!" She then turned on the t.v. and it showed (y/ n) tied to a chair the same way we all were.
She opened her eyes and looked around the room. She mumbled something but I couldn't hear it.
"Hell indeed!" The Joker stepped into the cameras view "well for you anyway!" He laughed his psychotic laugh as a look of terror wash over her face.
This is gonna be bad.
He walked over to her and took out a crowbar from God knows where.
"Don't you fucking dare!" Dick yelled to Harley, knowing what was about to happen. After all, it's happened before.
"If you touch her I'll kill you! I don't care what Batman says!" Barbara joined into Dick's yelling.
"If you do this again, not just Batman will come after you! We all wil!" I yelled. The team was confused by our yelling and they should be, after all they don't know what happened to Jason.
Barbara, Dick, and I continued yelling at her to get him to stop...but we went silent as we heard to crowbar come down onto (y/ n).
The look on her face told me that she knew what was about to happen.
He hit her again, on the shoulder and she cried out in pain, that broke her shoulder.
He did it again and it broke some of her ribs.
He did it again, and again...and again. I winced every time he hit her.
"Stop." I said, almost like a whisper "stop." I said a little bit louder. "STOP!" I yelled. Harley smirked. I looked at the screen and I felt rage fill me, but also sadness.
"Oops. Looks like I broke another one of batsys birds."

~(y/ n) p.o.v~
He hit me over and over and over again. The pain filled my body, and it was overwhelming, I wanted to scream and cry but I knew that if I did, he would win.
After a while I started counting the bones he had broken.
Shoulder.
Six ribs.
Arm.
Knee.
Leg.
BAM.
Collarbone.
The list goes on and on.
I looked up at him and smirked, my mouth was filled with blood, and I hated it. "That the best you got clown?"
He smirked at me, and then I regretted what I said.
I gasp as the crow bar came down and hit me on my head. The air in my lungs came out of my mouth for the last time. And all the pain went away.

~Bruce p.o.v~
We kicked the door to the warehouse door down and quickly took out all the thugs. I held the last conscious one up by his collar. "Where are they?" I asked in my Batman voice.
"Mr.J and Mrs.Q are already gone." I punched him in the face and he was out like the rest of them.
"Superman scan the warehouse for the kids." He looked around the warehouse.
"I found them. They're in that room over there ." We all quickly ran over to the door of the room and opened it. We looked a side.
They were all crying, even Conner, and we're silent.
"What happened?" Barry asked
Dick looked up at me "He did it again." Megan let out a sob when he said it.
Clark, Dinah, Dianna, Barry, i, and the rest of the justice league all looked at each other. We noticed a t.v. in front of the team and walked over to look at it. I regretted doing so as soon as I saw what- no, who was on the screen.
There sat (y/ n), tied to a chair, covered in her own blood. She also had an evident crack in her head, which is what killed her.

A/n:
So, yeah, (Y/ n) died. But I will be doing a couple more chapters, so just keep reading:)
Also if you like this book, then you'll probably like my other book the Sparrow and the Robin.