Chapter 3

(Y/ n) p.o.v

After I told them the story of how their universe came into existence, I finally finished talking (almost>:))

"This isn't real. Any of it, the walls, the streets, the Forests, you" I gestured to the men standing before me"as much as I'd like it to be it isn't real"

"Why should we believe you? This could all just be some sick joke." Dick said after what felt like a billion years of silence

"I assure you this is no joke"

"Then prove it." Jason finally said something, I think he's been the most quiet out of all of them

"Ok then..." I thought of things that no one in this dimension would know unless they told them "I know this family has a secret."

Everyone in the room looked at me"Almost every family has a secret." Said Bruce

"Yes almost every family has a secret, but not one family besides this one can say that they are the batfamily..." Everyone's eyes widened "now can they?"

"You could have just done some extensive research," Jason remarked "we need something a little better than that"

"Ok" I said smirking at Jason "I know you died and was brought back to life by the Lazarus pit"

"Better,but not good enough"

"Damian was raised by the league of assassins"

"Still not good enough" Damian said looking up from the book he was reading

"Fine then, Bruce when you were 12 you had your first kiss with Selina Kyle, she came in through that window over there" I pointed to a window a few feet away from me "and gave you a brown paper bag full of things she'd stolen from you while she was staying here, one of the items from the bag was a gold pen"

(A/n this part is from Gotham;))

Everyone looked at Bruce, who was staring off into nowhere "She's telling us the truth" he announced, which made me smile from the success of finally convincing them, or Bruce at least.

"So if you are telling us the truth, why would you need to tell us in the first place?" Tim asked

"Because I can't leave" you mumbled looking at your shoes

"Hahahahahahaha"Damian laughed "your telling us that you got stranded in a dimension that you created!?" I didn't see the hilarity in this fact

"Who are you to be laughing? You don't even have any powers." I teased

"Well if I did I would master them so I could use them properly"

"So you think I should practice?" I asked crossing my arms

"Yes"

"Sure, then I'd probably just destroy the multivurse, killing billions and billions of people and animals...but hey Damian told me to practice!"

"What do you mean 'destroy the multivurse'?" Dick asked with a concerned look on his face. He wasn't the only one though, everyone was looking at me.

"I have the most dangerous power in all of the multivurse, I have the power to create dimensions, but accidentally creating just one unstable dimension could erase everything. There would be no more space, no more time, no more anything, there wouldn't even be nothing cause nothing wouldn't exist. So,Damian Wayne,unless you want everything to be wiped from existence, I suggest not telling me to 'practice'" I said getting right into his face.

"Ohhh snap" Jason said snapping his fingers. Damian and I glared at him.

A/n sorry this chapter is short I just really wanted to write something but I didn't really know what to write :) And I just wanted to say thank you and that I really appreciate the few readers I have, it makes my happy knowing someone reads my story :)