Chapter 5

(Y/ n) p.o.v

"Ok, so first off before we start the tests you need to show us the full extent of your powers. So we need you to go to push to the limits of how strong your powers are. Can you do that?" Cyborg asked 

"Yep!" I smiled and went to go change into some work out clothes that wonder women gave to me. 

Your outfit

Your outfit

Once I was done changing I walked into the very big training room. The walls were covered in weapons, a large amount of the were unrecognizable, and the floors had blue gym mats so no one would get hurt too badly. I stepped into the center of the room and looked above the door I entered from, above the door was a window where the entire justice league sat at a long table.

"You can start by telling us your full name, followed by your powers and how long you've had them." Green lantern said through the speakers that were in the corners of the room.

"Umm... (full name). My powers include the ability to create dimensions, I can either created them based off of reality or I can create them based of of a fiction, which is how this dimension was created. I can also travel through dimensions for as long as I like, but for some reason when I came here I lost that ability. I can create portals for short periods of time, and I also have a power very similar to Green lanterns, the only difference is that I don't need a ring to do so. I've had my powers for almost three years."

"Now we are going to send simulation robots in to the training room and we want you to use your powers do defeat them. We are also going to time you"

The simulation robots entered the training room, and I got into a fighting stance. 

"Begin" batmans voice said through the speakers

The robots hands turned into knives and they charged at me. I made a whip out of thin air and wrapped it around the first robots arm, I pulled it towards me in one quick motion, put my foot on its chest and pulled on its arm until it ripped off of its body. The robots eyes turned red and started shooting lasers out of its eyes, I did three flips backwards moving away from the two robots, the second robot quickly sped to in front of me and continuously through punches at me, all of which I dodged with ease, the first robot moved behind me while I was distracted by the second it through a kick at me but I caught it, flipped it upside down, and snapped its leg off so it couldn't move easily, it got up and the two robots cornered me. I smirked and created a portal that I quickly jumped through and appeared behind the robots. Before they could realise where I went I made a sword with my powers and quickly chopped off their heads. The robots powered down and fell to the floor.

I turned around to look at the justice league, there eyes were wide and there mouths were hanging open. I smirked at them then looked at the timer.

0:40

"Hmm, 40 seconds... took a little longer than I expected" I said as I walked out the training room door to go put my normal clothes back on, knowing the justice league knows I do not need any additional training.