Chapter 11

(Y/ n) p.o.v
Today I am meeting the young justice team!
I ran down the stairs and into the dinning room for breakfast. Alfred has just begun serving the eggs and bacon, but the pancakes were still in the kitchen.
"Good morning!" I almost yelled and everyone looked at me.
"Good morning..." replied a half asleep Jason. "Mfnj..." he mumbled as he fell asleep.
Dick, being a dick, pulled out an air horn and pressed the button. Jason immediately woke up and got into a fighting stance. "What the hell Dick!?"
"You were falling asleep."
"No! I was asleep!" Jason yelled back to Dick as he sat back down at the table.
"(Y/ n). Do know the whereabouts of  master Tim?" Alfred asked as he put food on the plate in front of you. That's when you noticed everyone was here except for Tim.
"No. I hadn't even noticed he wasn't here until you asked me that." Everyone gave me a suspicious look.
Five minutes later Tim walked out of the kitchen and into the dinning room with a big cup full of coffee.
"Good morning." He said yawning
"Where were you this morning?" Bruce asked giving him a curious look
"I was at the mountain explaining to the team who (y/ n) is and how she came here."
"Fine. But I still don't believe you. Now (y/ n) as you probably know you will be staying at the mountain until the portal is completed. Just know that you are always welcome here and this will always be your second home, we will keep your room available for you to sleep in and you are aloud to take anything out of your room or leave anything you want to leave." Bruce said with a warm smile "After breakfast I will see you in my office and we will discuss the matter of if you will be going to school."
"Ok." I agreed with a smile
After breakfast Bruce asked me if I wanted to go to school and I said yes. He then told me I will be going to gotham academy when school starts at the beginning of next month.
After leaving his office I quickly ran to the secret spot in the garden where I always meet Tim to talk.
"So are you gonna go to school?" He asked when I arrived
"Yes! Ill be going tho gotham academy with you!" I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back. When we pulled apart I grabbed his hand and glanced at his watch, I squealed and started jumping up and down when I saw what time it is "omg! I'm gonna meet the YJ team in an hour!" Tim smiled and shook his head at how excited I was getting.

~50minutes later~

I quickly ran down stairs with duffle bag over my shoulder. The bag contained most of my belongings and a couple of my extra extra super hero suits. I ran to the changing room in the batcave and changed into my suit.

I ran to the batmobile to find Red Robin, Nightwing, and Batman waiting for me.
"Get in." Batman said to all of us as he jumped into the drivers seat.
We all climbed in, Nightwing in the passenger seat and red robin and I in the back with my duffle bag between us.
The ride to the mountain was quiet to say the least. After about half an hour of driving at 200 mph (I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, so sorry if this makes no sense:)) I could finally see the mount justice! I gasped at the sight and batman, nightwing, and red robin just smirked. It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be, well then again always seeing it 2 inches tall on a tv screen was probably what through me off.
Batman drove the batmobile through a secret entrance that lead to a garage and parked. We all got out and I was totally fangirling while we walked through the mountain to the living room where everyone was watching a movie.
"Team." Nightwing said they all looked to him and then to me. My mouth dropped "this is Galactic she's the newest addition to the team. I'm sure red robin as told you about her this morning."
"Yep!" They all replied excitedly
"I expect you all to treat her the the same as you would any of your other teammates. Sure she knows you better than anyone else, but she is just like all of you." Batman spoke up "I will be leaving now to deal with league business. Red robin Galactic, you two know the rules, nightwing watch them" he then walked out of the living room and back to the garage.
"Nightwing, Batmans rules are completely unnecessary. We were just sleeping." Tim said
"I thought that too...until I talked to robin." He smirked my eyes widened
"I am so killing Damian next time I see him" Tim mumbled but everyone heard. The entire young justice team was listening with confused expressions on their faces until Wally broke the silence
"So are you going to tell us what you guys are talking about or..." he asked
"No!" Tim and I said at the same time. Dick just laughed.
"Well anyway, Galactic I know you know who we are and everything but we are all gonna introduce ourselves!" Megan said energetically
I started freaking out. I was actually about to meet the YJ team! "Ok!" I replied trying to hide my excitement so they wouldn't think I was crazy.
After they introduced themselves I remembered something "Crap!" They all looked at me "what day is it?"
Connor looked at his watch "umm... it's (two days before Bart Allen travels back in time). Why?"
I squealed and they all got even more confused "no reason!" I couldn't stop smiling. If they didn't think I was crazy before they're definitely gonna think it now.
"Can someone show me to my room please?"
"I can!" Wally raised his hand
"Ok." Then we started to walk down one of the many long hallways.

Tim p.o.v

As (y/ n) and Wally walked away I couldn't help but get jealous. She could end up dateing Wally and not me! And I wouldn't blame her! He's funny, good looking, older- Stop me! She already said that she likes me, and she even said that she wants to lose her virginity to me and-
My thoughts were interrupted by Dick being an absolute dick "you gonna let him steal your girl like that?" He whispered in my ear
"You're even worse than Jason!" I yelled
He put his hand over his chest pretending to be hurt "ouch Tim that really hurt." I just rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen.

Dick p.o.v

Once Tim was gone everyone looked at me asking for answers.
"Tell us!" Beast boy almost yells
And so I did. I told them all about Bruce's rules and about what Damian had told me.
And we all agreed that...
(Cliff hanger!!! Da da daaaaaaa!!!
Ok so I'm sorry I haven't really been updating recently. I've been camping lots and there is no WiFi in the Forrest.
So about your superhero name I think that Galactic is a terrible superhero name and I have no idea why I picked it. So if you have a suggestion for a new superhero name put it in the comments please:))