1

When my sister disappeared I was devastated. She was my best friend. My parents always said there was bad things that lurked in the woods,but we never listened. We all believed she left during the night. None of us don't know what happen. Even to this day.

I was supposed to die 2 months ago of cancer,but Doctor Cullen saved me. I was shipped out to Forks for better treatment. I'm originally from Alaska.He said he'll make all the pain go away. I had to leave my parents make them think I died. Dr.Cullen,aka my adoptive dad,turned me into a vampire. I'm better now. My parents died 1 month ago from a car reck. I still don't know what happened to my sister. I may never know.

"Marie,Marie!" Jasper yelled snapping me out of my daze. We were currently in lunch.

"What?" I asked. 'Look.' He mouthed nodding towards Edward. I looked at Edward to see him staring at a human. The new student. I believe her name was Isabella Swan. Chief Swan's daughter.

None of us understood at the moment why he was staring at her. She would peek over her shoulder.

"Marie,what's wrong. You were out of it." Rosalie said.

"Is been 4 years." I said. She nodded with a solemn look.  I was thinking of running back home to see her grave and mom and dads,but I chose against it. I don't wanna risk being caught.

"Good choice." Edward mumbled. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

Time skip to end of the day

We were standing outside watching all the humans leave. Edward came storming out,and a few seconds later Bella also stormed out. When Bella and Edward made eye contact Edward slammed his hands down on the car.

Jasper used his powers to calm him. We piled into the cars. When we got home Edward took off in the woods. Emmet and Jasper followed. Rose,Alice,and I went upstairs to see Esme and Carlisle talking.

"Marie,I was going to ask this morning,are you going up to Alaska?" Carlisle asked.

"I-I'm not risking getting caught." I said looking down.

"No one has been to those graves for the past few years a-" I had to cut him off.

"Carlisle,I'm not risking it." I said I sped upstairs to my room. It's not that I'm afraid of getting caught it's just hard to look at my parents graves. I left them. They thought I was dead.

Later in the night.

"I'm going to Alaska for a bit. I'm staying with our cousins."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Carlisle asked.

"Yes,I need to think. I'm trying so hard not to kill her. Her blood is appealing." Edward explained.

"She's your blood singer Edward." Carlisle stated.

"Well I'm not going to kill her. Marie do you wanna come with me?" Edward asked.

"No." I said flatly. I got up and went outside. I started walking down the trail when a new scent hit me. Nomad. I followed the scent to the treaty line. One of the wolves was there. I started following the scent.

The wolf got up and growled.

"Oh,don't worry. I'm not going to cross. I'm following a scent." I said when I looked up and over at the wolf my whole world stopped. Like it was just me and him. Who is he?

"Can you show yourself?" I asked. The wolf turned around and walked away. What the hell.

I started walking again when a boy showed up. A hot boy with that. A good 6ft,short  black hair,tanned skin.

"Hello." He said.

"Hi." I said looking down at the ground shyly.

"Hey,don't be shy." He said laughing a bit.

"Sorry,I'm shy around people."

"Well you don't have to be shy around me." He said. "So,you're a Cullen I presume." He said.

"Yea,and you're part of the Uley Pack?" I asked.

"Yea,do you know what happened there?"  He asked. I shook my head no even though I know the answer.

"Well,we're mates." He said. How's this going to work?