8

On the way to Phoenix I had to call Jared. I tried to call him but I went to voicemail,so he must be on patrol.

'Hey,babe something happened and Bella's life is in danger and all. I had to leave,but don't worry I'll be back in a few days. I...uh...found my sister,but I have to kill her and her mate before she kills Bella. Call me a soon as you get this. I...uh...love you,Jared.' I said leaving a voicemail.

"W-who's Jared?" Bella asked.

"H-he's my mate he knows about us." I said she nodded and looked out the window.

We soon arrived at the hotel. We were sitting around and I was waiting for Jared to call back.

"Alice,what do you see?" Jasper asked. I sped to the next room to see Alice drawing her vision.

"A room. With a lot of mirrors."

"A ballet studio?" Bella asked a bit confused. Alice stopped as all of us looked at her.

"Y-you've been here before?" Alice asked.

"Yeah,I use to take lessons as a kid." She said. He phone started ringing and she went to go pick it up. Then my rang. I excused myself and made my way to the elevator.

Phone call with Jared.

"Hello." I said.

"Marie,w-what's going on? Where are you?" He said worried.

"Jared,don't worry. I'm in Phoenix. We had to take Bella here so she won't be in danger. My sister and her mate are after her. " I said.

"Hold on your sister? I thought she died." He said.

"I thought so too. When I told her in order for her to get to Bella is through me. The next thing I know I'm facing the sky and my face cracked. She's really strong." I said.

"That's why I felt pain. I knew something was wrong." He said.

"W-what do you mean you felt pain?" I asked confused. I was now sitting on a couch in the lobby luckily it was empty.

"The imprint bond. If I get hurt you can feel my pain,and if you get hurt I can feel your pain." He explained.

"Well I'm sorry you felt that pain I-" I was cut off by Jasper.

"We have to go the tracker knew we were ticking him." He said.

"O-oh ok. Jared I have to go I love you." I said.

"I love you too. Be damn careful." He said.

"Always." I hung up and walked to the desk with Alice and Jasper. What we didn't know is that Bella snuck past us.

"Marie,go get Bella." I nodded and took the stair well. No one ever takes the stairs. I sped up the 5 flights,and when I reached the hallway I lightly jogged like a human. When I reached the room I burst in.

"Bella,we have to go the tracker is coming." I said but I didn't get an answer. "Bella this isn't a game. Let's go." I said looking all over the hotel room.

"Oh no." I rushed back down the stairs to the lobby.

"Where's Bella?" Jasper asked. By now it was getting dark out .

"I don't know. She's not in the hotel room." I said.

"What do you mean you don't know." A voice behind me said angrily.

"Edward,hey. Uh...so Bella escaped." I said.

"I know where she's at. The ballet studio." Alice said. Edward read her mind and took off. The rest of us piled into a car and drove.

"Where's Esme and Rosalie?" I asked.

"They are watching over Charlie." Carlisle said. I nodded. When we arrived at the ballet studio we could her Bella screaming in pain and glass breaking.

Oh shit...