9

We all rushed in. Bella was on the floor blood pouring out of her leg,and Edward has James pinned.

"Son,she needs you." Carlisle said .

"I'll take care of James." I said . I grabbed James by the neck as Jasper grabbed his arms.

"Emmet start the fire." I said. "James where is my sister." I said.

"You'll never find her." He said.

"Guess what your burning in hell tonight." I said. I snapped off his head and Jasper got his arms. We threw him into the fire and watched him burn.

I looked over to see Edward sucking on Bella's wrist,and Alice came over to us to get away from the blood.

"Alice what is he doing?" I asked.

"Sucking the venom out of Bella's wrist." She said. We all watched as Carlisle kept telling him to stop. Bella passed out as we rushed her to the hospital.

We told them that she fell down a flight of stairs and fell out of a window. Thats believable since they believed us.

I wasn't staying down here. I took the car Alice brought and drove back up to Forks. When I arrived Jared was sitting on my door step.

I cut the engine and ran out. Jared stood up with a smile a mile long . I jumped into his arms and he spun me around.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." He replied. "I-I thought something could've happened to you." He said.

"Hey,I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." I said grabbing his face making him look at me.

"Good,never leave me."

"Never in a million years." I said kissing him.

"Well it's a good thing we don't age."

"Mmmm. Yes it is." I said kissing him again. We both walked inside of the house to see Rosalie and Esme.

"Great,the mutt got in." Rosalie said. Jared and I both growled at her. "Oh,calm down. Where's everyone else?" She asked as Esme came in the room.

"Bella got bitten by the tracker. I snapped the trackers neck off and we burned him. Edward sucked the venom out but couldn't stop. We told the doctors and her family that she fell down stairs and out the window." I said. Esme looked upset,and Rosalie kept a straight face.

"Jared,if you get hungry there is food in the fridge." Esme said.

"Alright,thank you." He said. I led him to the kitchen and let him rummage through the fridge. I sat up on the counter top and watched him. After a few minutes he made a sandwich.

"You weirdo." I said. He turned to me with food shoved in his mouth.

"How am I a weirdo,weirdo?" He said swallowing the food in his mouth.

"Because you are,but you're my weirdo." I said swinging my legs back and forth.

"Good,cause no one can be your weirdo." He said standing in between my legs with his hands on each side of me.

"And no one will ever be." I said kissing him. Soon we heard other voices down stairs. "They can't possibly be home already." I groaned.

"Let's get out of here." He said. I grabbed his hand and he lead me outside. "Last one to Emily's is a rotten egg." He said phasing and taking off. I smirked and bolted after him. As I was running random images went through my head. I stopped and fell on my knees with my eyes rolling to the back of my head. The night we killed James.

Me grabbing him by his neck. Telling him he's going to hell. Snapping off his head then looking at Bella. Her screaming in pain with blood pouring out of her. Then an image of Victoria running through the woods.

That's near me.

"Victoria if you're here come out and face me." I said. Soon she appeared in front of me.

"I'll get my revenge soon. I'll kill you,your mate,Edward,and his mate. So you can feel the pain that I'm feeling now when you killed James." She said snarling.

"I put James to hell. You will be joining him soon." She cackled and left. What did we get into?