11

"You saw what was going to happen,didn't you?" Edward asked a bit annoyed.

"Yes, I did but-"

"Then why didn't you prevent it!" He snapped.

"It happened at the last second by the time it was over everything happened!" I shouted back.

"I don't care you could've stopped this-" I cut him off.

"You pushed her into more glass making her even more injured and you made her bleed out more!"

He sped back into the house to take Bella home. I sped over and across the treaty line to see if I can bump into Jared.

I slowly walked over to Emily's. The woods was dead silent. I made it to Emily's and I heard his voice. I slowly walked up to the open back door and knocked on the frame.

"Hey babe." Jared said and walked up to me.

"Hi." I lowly said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Come walk with me." I said. I turned around and started walking in the woods.

"So what's wrong?" He asked.

"We might have to leave forks." I said stopping in my tracks.

"What?! But you can't leave. The imprint bond it will end up killing us,a-and I-I don't wanna loose you." He said looking down.

"Hey,your not going to loose me. I'm gonna try to stay." I said making him look at me. "Let's go talk to Carlisle." I said. He nodded his head and we ran back to my home.

"Marie great your here. We're going to talk about the incident. Jared hello."Carlisle said.

The rest of the family gathered in the living room.

"I think it's best that we leave town for awhile or...for good." Carlisle said.

"No" I whispered very lowly putting my head down.

"With what happened tonight all we do is put Bella in danger. She's not safe around us. No one is."

"No." I whispered again.

"I'm sorry guys." He added.

"No,I'm not leaving." I said.

"But you have to." Esme said.

"I'm sorry but I can't. I can't leave Jared." I said.

"The imprint bond will end up killing us both if we're separated for a long time." Jared explained.

"Ok,but are you going to be ok being here by yourself?" Esme asked.

"I think I can manage."

"Ok,but you can't give Bella our contact info. We're changing everything-"

"But can you watch her...make sure she doesn't do anything stupid and to make sure nothing happens to her." Edward said cutting off Rose.

"Why should I do that for you?" I asked getting snippy.

"Then don't do it for me...do it for Charlie." He said.

"Fine,only because it involves Charlie." I said.

"Well let's get to packing then." Alice said. Everyone scurried around to pack. As Jared and I watched tv.

"I'm glad you're staying." He said kissing my head.

"Me too cause now I don't have to loose you." I said

"You're never going to loose me,ever." He said. Later on he fell asleep as I laid there thinking about the future.

My family is leaving and may never come back. Bella is going to be depressed and I have to hide from her. Victoria...oh Victoria I forgot about her. She hasn't made an appearance same goes for Laurent. They won't hurt Bella I know that for sure.

"Stop stressing so much." Jared mumbled.

"How do you.." I said.

"I can feel you tensing up. Just calm down and relax." He said pulling me closer to him.

I eased into his touch and started to calm down as all of the thoughts drifted away....

Time skip :)

The next morning no one went to the school. We finished packing up the cars.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok by yourself here,dear." Esme asked.

"Yes,Esme I'll be fine. If something is wrong I'll call you guys and I also have the pack." I said hugging her.

"Everyone is going to be leaving now,Marie. All but Edward. He is going to wait for Bella to come home to tell her." Carlisle said.

"Ok,I love you guys. Be safe." I said giving them hugs.

"You too Marie,be safe." Jasper said as everyone nodded. Jared and I watched as they left and Edward went to Bella's.

"Well looks like we have the place to ourselves." Jared said.

"Yeah and I need to change my schedule so I can avoid Bella at all times." I said. I sped into the kitchen and grabbed the phone.

After an hour of arguing with the secretary why I needed to switch my classes for tomorrow Edward showed up to say bye.

"Stay safe you here me. And protect Bella but keep your distance." He said.

"I know have fun." I said and watched as he took off.

"Now we have this place to ourselves." I laughed as we walked inside...