15

The next morning we followed the guys around. The rest of the pack got side tracked as Jacob and I were still following them.

Jacob and I crouched away as everyone stopped to look around. Harry must of found a print because he hurried and rubbed it away. He heard a twig break as did we. Harry turned around then  turned back to find Victoria. She scared the daylights out of him. She ran off as Jake and I chased her.

Jake knocked her to the ground. She fell then lifted her self up. We all had a stare down. Jake charged and she flipped over him. I went to tackle her but she threw me and I hit a tree. She ran off as everyone chased after her. Soon the whole pack joined us.

Jake almost had her but came to a skidded stop. She jumped into the water and Jake huffed.

"Jake!" I yelled. He turned towards me and I pointed to the cliff next to us. "Look."

Bella jumped in and didn't resurface. Jake and I ran to the next beach as Jake jumped in.

Jake kept giving her CPR. She must of hit her head off the cliff. What am I going to tell Edward. Oh yeah sorry the love of your life died because she cliff dived,and I wasn't watching her. Or yeah ya know she most likely wanted to be with you and tried to kill her self. Who fucking knows?!

"Come on Bella." Jake said. She quickly started to cough up water. "Bella what were you thinking." Jake said upset.

"I-I just wanted to try it. It was a rush."

"Guys I'm going to Harry's." Sam said.

"im coming with. Bella is Edward finds out about this something bad might happen." I said running into the woods with Sam.

When we got to Harry's Jared stormed out.

"Jared." I said and sped up to him landing my hands on his chest to stop him. "W-what happened."

"Sweetheart,Harry died." He said lowering  his head in sadness. I hugged him as he hesitated to hug me back.

"I'm so sorry that my sister did this." I said.

"Don't be. You and I both know she'll pay for what she did." He said looking at me. I wiped the stray tear off his check, and kissed his cheek.

Sam walked in and the Clearwater twins walked out. They both went to the woods and didn't come back. Sam came out and started barking orders.

"Jared,Marie,Paul. Follow them make sure Victoria doesn't get to them." We nodded and the two boys shifted as we all went after them.

We followed them until Leah stopped and broke down. Seth looked back and rushed to his sisters side trying to comfort her. She stared to eat mad and pushed him away. Then Seth got mad and they broke out into a fight. Then something happened.

They shifted. The pack had their first female wolf. Jared and Paul rushed to them to get them to phase back. I stayed hidden not knowing if they'd hurt me or not.

                   Soon everything settled down. Leah may or may not have tried to kill me for being the sister of the vampire that killed her dad. We go to prove to her that I'm not like her. after an hour I got a call from Jacob saying that Bella took off with Alice to go to Italy cause Edward was going to expose himself to the humans. I called Alice and she didn't answer. I tried calling everyone else and they still didn't answer.

"Jared I have to go my family's in trouble."   I said. he nodded and kissed me goodbye. I ran back to my house to see no one there.

I ran to Bella's to see Jacob sitting on the steps with his head in his hands. I could still smell Alice's scent.

"why is my brother going to expose himself, Jacob" I said kneeling in front of him.

"He thinks Bella killed herself. He read pixies mind. Then he  called the house and I answered. I told him Charlie was planning a funeral. He thought I meant Bella's." he said through a clenched jaw.

"but Alice can see her future-" I started to say but got cut off.

"Not if she's around the pack or a wolf alone." he said standing up. I went to say something but anther voice spoke up behind us as Jacobs face went pale.

"What's going on here...where's Bella?" Charlie asked.

Shit...