18

Everyone of the wolves were passed out either on the floor or couch as Emily walked downstairs.

"Hi guys. They all got off of patrol and passed out and haven't woke up yet." She said like it was normal.

Jared let out a growl towards Sam as he snapped awake.

"What's wrong?!" He asked alarmed.

"Oh I don't know how about a new born crossed the treaty line while you all are on your asses sleeping!" I yelled waking up the others.

"I'm sorry we aren't like you we have to sleep." Paul snapped at me.

"Someone should've at least been on patrol." Jared said.

"Jacob has patrol now." Sam said. I thought for a minute.

"Bella." I mumbled.

"What about Bella?" Jared ask.

"Edward should be home soon from watching Bella sleep which mean Jacob went there." I said.

"But that's crossing the treaty li-" Sam went to go say.

"But he crosses it when he's with his dad or to see Bella like he's always done." I said as he nodded. "Get your wolf in line Sam before something happens." I said walking out.

"You gonna let her talk to like that Sam. You're the alph-" Paul said.

"I'm the alpha of you guys not her. Also she's right somethings gonna happen and all of you need to be on alert." Sam said.

Jared walked back to my house with me it's was a nice silent walk. Jared slowly slipped his hand into mine as I interlocked our fingers.

"You think she's planning something?" He asked looking around.

"I know she's planning something.....I just do." I said looking straight forward getting lost further into my thoughts.

"We'll be here ready to fight." He said as I nodded a little. I kissed him goodnight and went inside to collect my thoughts...