3

At lunch Rose kept glaring at me and Bella kept looking at me over her shoulder.

"What were you thinking." Rose said.

"I was being nice. It's not like I exposed us." I spat.

"I doesn't matter you have no right to be talking to a human." She spat back.

"I have every right. Carlisle does it,and so does Esme. I didn't exposed us so it's fine." I said.

"She's gonna keep on talking to us." She said.

"So what. It doesn't matter." I spat glaring at her.

"Yes it does."

"No it doesn't!" I shouted making people look at us. "I'm done here for today." I put my headphones on,grabbed my backpack and walked out the door.

"Excuse me Miss.Cullen. Please go back into the school." A teacher said.

"No thanks." I said. I walked into the woods. He didn't even try following me. I took off to the treaty line to see if he was there.

When I arrived he wasn't,but a different wolf was. It growled at me and walked into the woods. It then came back out to be Sam Uley. The Alpha.

"Are you Marie Cullen?" He asked.

"Yea,what's it to you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Carlisle called me. One of my wolves imprinted on you,and he's your mate."

"Yes. Is it going to cause problems?" I asked.

"Carlisle,the council,and I talked. Now and imprinter,and and imprintee can't be away from each other for along time or they get really sick and can die." He explained. I made and 'o' shape with my mouth.

"Well,c-can I see him?" I asked needing someone to talk to.

"Yes,you both are allowed to cross the treaty line. As long as you don't hurt us and he won't hurt you guys."

"Deal."

"Come on over." He said I backed up and sped to the cliff and jumped over. Alright follow me. He shifted and took off towards I'm guessing his house. I don't know.

I sped behind him jumping over bushes and fallen trees. We arrived at a cute little log cabin. Sam nodded his head towards the house.

"A-am I allowed to go in?" I asked he nodded his big furry head. I nodded and thanked him.

I walked up to the house to the open door. I slowly walked up and herd 3 other voices. Two out of three of those voices were foreign to me. Then I heard my mate.

"Hold up. I smell leech." The one foreign voice said. "Emily go upstairs." He said again.

"I don't smell anything Paul." My mate said.

The so call 'Paul' and my mate came outside. Paul shifted as my mate came running towards me.

Paul was snarling at me. Jared stood in front of me protectively. I grabbed his shoulder and moved him to my side,and sat on the ground crossing my legs. I'm not afraid of him. He can't hurt me I'm no threat.

"Paul this is my imprint. You can't hurt her." He said . Paul stopped growling and looked at Paul in disbelief. He took off towards the woods.

"Well that was...interesting." I said.

"Yeah." He said. He looked down at me and I stretched out my arms. He got the hint and helped me up.

"You know,I never got your name." I said with a smirk.

"Jared,Jared Cameron." He said.

"I'm Marie."

"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said. I looked down shyly again if I could I would be blushing so hard right now.

"Come on,let's go tell Emily everything is ok,and then let's go to the beach for a bit." He said I nodded in agreement.

"Emily,you can come down now." Jared said. Soon a beautiful lady with black hair,and 3 scars running down her face appeared.

"This is my imprint,Marie. She is a Cullen." Jared explained.

"Oh,hello Marie. I'm Emily." She said shaking my hand.

"Hi,Emily." I said. Jared and I left and headed towards the beach.

"So,do you have any like special abilities?" He asked.

"I...uh...don't know yet. I was changed about 2 years ago." I said. He had a shocked expression on his face.

"Oh,so you're new to the clan?" He asked.

"Yea,newer then Jasper." I said. When we reached the beach my phone started buzzing like crazy. It was my family,not counting Edward.

"Maybe I should take you home,I think they want to talk to you."  Jared said.

"No,they're mad. I walked out of the school. Rosalie got me mad." I said. He made an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"Well,Marie...w-would you like to go in a date with me?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yes,Jared. I would love to. Here's my number. Text me when and where. I'm gonna get going before they send out a search party." I said.

"Alright I text you later. Be safe." He said kissing my cheek. I nodded and took off. I ran into Paul again.

"Hello Paul." I said. He slowly walked up to me and laid down. "You now know I'm no threat,and don't worry I'm the inly Cullen allowed to cross." He barked and took off. I started running towards the treaty line again.

When I jumped over Alice and Jasper were waiting for me. Shit...