5

Jared must of told Sam through their telepathy because Sam and Paul showed up. The scent is so faint. After a few minutes I gave up.

"Alright the scents too faint. They're long gone." I said. The wolves stopped I their tracks.

Soon my phone went off. Edward.

Edweirdo:Carlisle wants to talk with all of us.

Me: ok I'm on my way.

"Jared I have to go. I'll talk to you later." He nodded his furry head. I took of towards the treaty line.

When I jumped over Emmet and Jasper were there.

"What's going on?" I asked my brothers.

"Carlisle wants to talk with us about the events of today." Jasper said. I nodded and we took off towards the house.

When we arrived everyone was in the living room. Rosalie was pissed,Alice was sitting there and smiled when she saw Jasper.

We all sat down and I looked at Carlisle. Edward must of read his mind because Edward spoke up.

"I couldn't let her die." He said through his clenched jaw.

"You could've exposed us!" Rosalie yell.

"But no one said anything. So no one noticed." He said back looking down.

"I doesn't matter." She said.

"Now, Edward saved his mate. If she died we don't know what Edward would do." Carlisle said.

"He probably would've changed her." I mumbled.

"No I wouldn't. I don't want her to have this life." He said.

"Edward it's going to happen. I've seen it." Alice said.

"Boom,see it going to happen. You could've just changed her then." I said standing up.

"I'm not going to let it happen!" Edward said standing up. We both were face to face glaring at each other.

"It's going to happen!" Rose and I yelled at the same time as I pushed him away from me. He went to step towards me but Esme spoke up.

"Guys,let's calm down." Esme said. Edward looked towards her then back at me,and stormed away. Rosalie and I smirked at each other as Esme scolded us with a glare.

"Rose I have to hunt. Wanna come with?" I asked.

"Sure,Alice?" She asked.

"Yea. Esme?"Alice asked.

"No thanks girls." She said. The three of us ran out into the woods. After two hours we each got two deer.

We ran along the treaty line looking for anymore. When I looked over I saw the pack. I have blood all over my face,and clothes. I caught a glimpse of Jared just as he looked at me.

"Guys I'm going home I had enough." I said. I took off towards the house and cleaned myself up. I can't let Jared see the hideous monster inside of me.

"Jared doesn't care about the hideous monster in you. He loves you for you." Edward said.

"Stay out of my head." I scolded.

"What are you going to do about it?" He asked with a smirk.

"You don't wanna know what I'm going to do. Stay out of my damn head." I said going face to face with him again.

He walked up to me and pushed me back. Emmet and Jasper walked in as I pushed Edward hard enough for him to hit the wall.

Emmet ran and held me back as Jasper held Edward who tried to go after me again.

"Enough you two." Jasper scolded.

"Edward started it. He won't stay out of my head." I said.

"Cry me a river." Edward said tauntingly. I rolled my eyes.

"Emmet can you please let go so I can go to my room?" I asked. Emmet being cautious led me up to my room so I didn't try anything.

I got a text from Jared asking if he could come over and I said he could. Hopefully he didn't see me.

Not to long later Jared showed up in my room.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

"Esme let me in. So I saw you and the others hunting." He said. Oh no. He saw me.

"I'm sorry,who had to see that side of me." I said looking down.

"What side."

"My hideous monster side." I said laying back on my bed.

"Hey,I don't care about that side of you. I will always see my beautiful,strong,brave,intelligent imprint." He said laying down beside me.

"Really?" I asked looking up at him.

"Really." he said kissing my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his torso. We just laid there. Enjoying each other's company...