12

Later in the night I got a frantic call from Jared.

"Bella's missing."

"What!" I said speeding outside.

"Yeah,Charlie hasn't seen her. All he knows is that she went for a walk in the woods with Edward and never came back."

"Shit,ok I'm gonna search don't tell Charlie I'm still here or Bella."

"Go it." He said. We hung up and I started to search.

I quietly moved around in the woods as I heard a low growl. I turned to face the growl to see Sam staring at something. I followed his gaze to see...Bella.

"Sam that's her." I said lowly. I walked up to her to see her passed out.

"Sam I don't produce heat if I touch her I'll give her hypothermia." I said. Sam left and came back in human form.

"I'll take her back." He said picking her up.

"Ok,I'mcoming with but I'm going to stay hidden. No one knows I'm still here
and they're not going to know." He nodded. Bella snuggled closer to Sam,aka the walking heater. Her eyes opened a bit and I took off a few yards ahead.

"She fell back asleep." Sam said. About 10 minutes later we showed up at the back of her house

"Go ahead." I said. Sam started to walk out of the woods and Jacob spotted him.

"Charlie." Jacob said. Charlie followed his gaze as I ran and hopped into a tree in front of the house and watched everything.

"Oh my god,Bella." Charlie said running up to Sam. "Thank you Sam."

"My pleasure." He said. Sam and Jacob locked eyes and Jacob quickly looked away. Billy looked at Sam and gave him a proud nod. Sam smiled and looked up at me as Billy discreetly followed his gaze.

Before he could see me I took off,and left Billy looking at a shaking branch.

I ran to Emily's and waited for Sam to get back. Jared was passed out on the couch and Paul was passed out on the floor. Emily was upstairs sleeping.

Sam finally arrived.

"Hi,Sam." I said. He didn't jump which shows he could smell me.

"Hi,Marie. Why did you take off when billy was going to see you?" He asked sitting at the table with me.

"I thought that if he saw me then other people would look up to see what he was staring at." I said. He nodded. "Well I should get going." I said.

"You can stay if you would like." He said. I looked at Jared and smiled.

"I think I'll be ok. Besides I have a big day tomorrow." I said. "Goodnight Sam." I added walking out.

"Nite." He said. Before I went home I had to stop at Charlie's. Just to check on Bella. I climbed up the side tree and looked into her window. I quietly opened the window and snuck in.

I slowly walked over to her to see tear stained cheeks. 'She cried herself to sleep.' I mumble. I stroked her hair as she shivered.

She started to wake up as I sped out the window and hid in the tree line. I watched her walk to her window,look around,and shut it. Crying more.

'She probably thought it was Edward.' I mumbled. I heard crunching coming from behind me. I turned around to see Jared.

"She thought it was Edward that was watching her." I said.

He took off and came back in human form.

"It's ok. She'll forget about Edward and move on." He said.

"No she won't. She's his blood singer they strive for each other." I said. "Like me and  you." I mumbled.

"Let's head back to your place." He said. I nodded. We both ran back towards the house. The empty,lonely,cold,house.

"You ok?" Jared asked. I looked at him and back at the ground.

"Yeah,I'm fine." I replied as we walked up the front steps. Out of no where Jared picked me up bridal style and jumped into the couch with me in his arms.

"Jared!" I shrieked.

"Haha. Don't worry babe I'm not going to drop you." He said kissing my cheek.

"Good." I said. Soon I started to hear light snoring. I laughed a bit and snuggled into his sighed and listened to his heartbeat.

Sisters aren't forever. Twilight FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें