17

It's been a few months...no sign of Victoria. That's how you know she's planning something which no one else is concerned about except me and Edward. Everyone else doesn't want to bother with it until it becomes a major problem again. Bella all she wants to do is become a Vampire. She will have to soon now that the Volturi know about her, I think but we aren't worried about them either.

Right now it's two in the morning and I'm hanging upside down from a tree branch thinking. The school year is almost over to where I'm going to be graduating soon. Deep into my thoughts there was a branch breaking. I looked to my left and didn't see anything looked to my right...nothing. Then my power struck.

Victoria. Watching me from a 100 yards distance.

The vision left so I decided to say something.

"You know it's not nice to stalk someone Victoria." I said as she sped to the tree.

"Shame on me then. You know it's not nice to fake your death and watch your parents die. So shame on you too."

I flipped and jump down from the tree and grabbed her neck my eyes turning blood red.

"Your death was faked too. You left them first." I said through my gritted teeth. She laughed and pushed me off and hard into a tree.

"You should be dead right now. You should've died years ago. Maybe I'll just kill you now. Say hi to mom and dad for me." She said and sped up to be and gripped my head slowly cracking it.

A growl could be hear and I gasped out Jared's name. Our eyes connected and my eyes went to normal. Jared's eyes snapped to Victoria as he started to growl. She snapped her head towards the Jared as he came out from the darkness. Victoria quickly let go and sped off as Jared chased her over the treaty line and Alice and Jasper came up to me.

"I'm fine." I said and got up.

"Let's get you home." Alive said.

"No I'm going after Victoria." I said and sped off across the border my eyes beating red again.

Leah tackled me then Seth tackled Leah.

"What the hell is your problem Leah. I was going after Victoria." I snapped. She growled at me as Sam ran up to us in human form.

"What's going on." He said.

"Victoria attacked me so Jared chased her over here. So I chased her after I regrouped myself and Leah tackled me." I explained. Leah growled and ran off as Seth chased her.

"Just go back home ok. Jacob,Jared,Paul,and Quil are chasing her now. Go home Marie." He said.

I huffed and went back home and got bombarded with questions. I ignored everyone and went up to my room.

Jared's pov

Red. Red is all I saw. How dare this leach hurt my imprint. How dare she think that it's ok to lay hands on Marie. We chased her back up to the Canadian border. All I keep seeing is red. I need to see Marie I need to see my beautiful imprint. I ran to her house and shifted back. I heated on the door as Emmett answered.

"She's in her room." He said knowing what I was about to ask. I ran upstairs to her room and tried opening the door.

"Go away." She said.

"Marie,sweetie it's me. Jared." I said.

The door instantly unlocked and opened for me to see my beautiful girlfriend eyes beating red. I quickly picked her up and hugged her tightly as she climbed to me.

"You're ok I promise. I got you you're safe now." I soothed and sat on her bed so she's now straddling me. She looked at me so our eyes locked with each other and her eyes slowly went back to normal.

"Thank you." She said her voice soft and quiet.

"I promise you I will never let her hurt you again." I told her as she slowly nodded.

She hurried and kissed me as I kissed back. Her kiss was full of love and passion. Scared. She was scared I know she was. She was scared because she thought that then and there she was going to die. Scared because she thought she wouldn't be able to say goodbye to any of us. Scared because she would loose me and I would loose her.

"I love you." She said and hugged me.

"I love you too. I always will." I said and laid back hugging her.

"Get some sleep Jared." She said as I nodded and sleep consumed me.

Marie's pov

Jared has been asleep for an hour now. I slowly slipped from his grip and went outside. Everyone was doing their own thing and Edward was at Bella's home watching her. I went for a walk and heard a twig snap. My power kicked in again.

Red eyes. Unfamiliar. Dirty blonde hair. Male.

He looked so unfamiliar. I looked around his red eyes connected to my eyes that are slowly turning red. He took of toward La Push as I chased after him. I tackled him and he threw me. Newborn. He's new.

I got back up and chased him again he jumped off the cliff into the ocean. Where was the pack. I ran back to my house with Jared walking out.

"Where were you." He asked alarmed.

"No where. Let's go back inside and you can go back to sleep." I said and tried to lead him back inside.

"No I want to know where you were,and why you have that scent on you." He asked shaking in angry.

"I went for a walk and there was a newborn watching me. I chased him to La Push and he jumped off the cliff into the ocean. The pack was no where to be found in the woods." I said as he hugged me.

"Let's go check on the Pack make sure they're ok." He said. We ran to Sam's together hoping that they're all ok. We ran in and..

——————————————

Boom cliffhanger sorry y'all but I had too. I know I've been gone for awhile I'm sorry for that I've been super busy. I promise I'm gonna try really hard to update more often. I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far and check out my other books.