13

The next morning Jared went back home to get ready for school and I had to eat ready as well. Carlisle thought it would be better to change classes so Bella wouldn't have any with be. I did not. Bella is going to be in all of my classes. Edward wanted me to watch her so I am.

When I arrived at school Bella was staring at the spot where Edward would park. Her eyes landed on my staring at her. We locked eyes and she started to walk towards me. I turned back around and hurriedly walked into the school. I lost her in the swarm of students.

"Marie! Marie!" She yelled my name.

I turned the corner and peaked over to see that she gave up chasing me. I walked to my locker then to my first class. Everyone started to pile in as the bell rang. The last person in was Bella. There was only one open seat...and that was next to me. I'm still the freak at school so no one sits by me.

"Where's Edward?" She asked demandingly. I kept my mouth shut looking at my books. "Answer me." She said. "Tell me why he left me and why your still here." She pleaded.

"Miss.Swan. Would you please stop the chit chat and pay attention." The teacher said.

She shut her mouth and looked down embarrassed as I snickered. She looked up at me and glared. When the bell rang bell rang she chased after me yelling my name.

"What do you want." I said fed up. She looked at me in disbelief and didn't say a word. I huffed and walked away. When lunch came around I sat at our normal table reading my book,and of course Bella joined me.

"Please tell me why he left me. Why he doesn't want me anymore. Why everyone left but you." She said. I looked up from my book then back down.

"It isn't my place to tell you." I said. She slammed her hands down on the table and stood up as her chair flew backwards.

"It is your place. Where did he go!" She yelled. As everyone stopped and looked at us. I stood up and my chair hit the wall.

"Bella this isn't the time or place for this. Now I told you it isn't my place to tell you anything. Now if you'll excuse me." I said grabbing my bag and book. All eyes were on me as I walked out of the building.

"Miss.Cullen. How many times have you been told you not to leave the building without permission." The new teacher said.

"I need permission? So if I get an adult down here that is my guardian I can leave." He nodded. "I hate this fucking school." I said.

"Language young lady." The teacher said. I was forced to go back into the school. I stood outside of the cafeteria trying to call Sam.

S: hello?
M:Sam It Marie I need to be picked up from school.
S: why?
M: Bella.
S: fine I'll will be over.
M: thank you.

We said goodbye and hung up. I walked to the office where the teacher was waiting.

"My guardian is on his way." I said with attitude.

"Great so I can talk to him about your choice of language. I suppose it's Mr.Cullen." She said.

"Nope. They left and I stayed. It's a friends.....dad" I said.

"Where did your family go?" She asked.

"That is none of your business." I said.

"I see that. So they just left you behind?" She asked.

"I chose to stay here." I said glaring at her .

"Marie." Sam said walking in.

"Hi are you Miss.Cullens guardian?" He asked holding out his hand.

Sam stiffened up and shook his hand. Is there something there that I can't smell.

"Yes,Uh Marie please go outside to the car. Now." He said sternly. I obeyed cause he's scary and went out to the car. When I sat down in the vehicle I got another vision thing of what was going to happen.

S: Listen here you leach. You better leave this school,and this town before I rip off your head.

Leach: Victoria will be very pleased to hear that Marie and Bella are alone and not protected.

The leach took off as the bell rang,and Sam chased after.

I came to and got out of the car. I looked around and saw him take off. Sam came running out and we both chased after him through the woods....