Nygmobblepot

Edward pulled the trigger, he watched his body sink. That was it. Oswald was dead. He thought it would feel good to get rid of him, but it feels like apart of him is missing. He brings his hand to his cheek, he's crying.
"What have I done?" He whispers to himself.
His legs give out, so he's on his hands and knees, looking for him. Tears are poring down his face like waterfalls.
"No. no, no, no, no,no! I'm in idiot! How could I be so stupid!" He says, he feels nothing but anger and sadness.

~~~

"NO!" He screamed as he shot up from the bed. It was so real. Did he kill Oswald? Or was it a dream? He couldn't tell. There was only one way to tell.

Knock knock

"What?" Oswald said angrily to the person at the door, pointing a gun at them.

"Oh! Thank God!" Edward said to the Penguin, as he hugged him tightly.

"What? What is it Ed?!" Oswald said worriedly as he looked at Edward's face, for any sign of pain. But all he saw were tears, tears of joy.

"I thought I killed you!" Ed said as he looked in Oswald's eyes loving.

"I'm glad you didn't!" Oswald said, with the same expression.

Ed felt a drop on his head, then Oswald felt one on his shoulder, on right after another. Soon it became a solid rain.

Oswald pulled Edward inside, and got them each a blanket. They sat by the fire, and drank hot tea.
Edward told Oswald about the nightmare he had, but was surprised by Oswald's response. He laughed.
Ed didn't think having a nightmare about killing your boyfriend was funny, but Oswald explained.

"I know you wouldn't kill me, and I wouldn't kill you, but your afraid that someone will. So, your brain thought up a dream of you killing me out of fear." He said.

They talked about the GCPD, all the new criminals, and just talked. By the end of the night, Edward and Oswald were in each other's arms, asleep.