Jim & Lee part 1

As Jim leaves my apartment, I can't help but love him even more. He came here just to check on me. He went out of his way to make sure I was safe. He's the best!

I get ready for bed, and before I close the curtains, I look out at the pretty view of all the lights. I look for a moment or two.
I sigh and close the curtains. I walk over to my bed as I grab a book. I read myself to a peaceful sleep.
A peaceful sleep full of dreams.
Dreams of Jim.

beep beep beep

There goes my alarm, ruining all the lovely dreams. I get up, get dressed, and make coffee. As I head out the door, I feel like something bad is going to happen today. Jim must have felt the same way because he called just as I thought of it.

"Hello?"

"Lee! Oh thank God! I have this horrible feeling something bad is going to happen today."

"I have the same feeling"

"I want you to stay home, just in case."

"What? No way! Not unless you are staying home, too."

"... I-I can't"

"Why?"

"I just can't."

"And I can?"

"Please? Please do. For me?"

"I'll call in sick, but I'm going tomorrow."

"Thank you! I have to go."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you, too."

He seemed distracted. Like he was in a hurry. He's not late for work. If anything he's early.
Oh well, I guess it's a lazy day for me. But I can't help but wonder what is wrong with Jim.

Before you all yell at me... I know I haven't posted in forever! I'm so so so so so so sorry! I've been so busy, and will try to post more!
If you have any requests please tell me. And tell me how you like this.. really.. really short chapter, I love hearing from you guys! If you have any ideas for part 2, I'd love to hear them! I'll definitely give you idea credit.
Anyway, thanks for being patient!