Alfred

She came to the manner almost every night. If she didn't come, then I would go. It didn't take Alfred long to catch on, of corse.

"Where on earth are you going at this hour Master Bruce?" Alfred said as I was sneaking out. The tip of my finger on the handle of the door.
I said nothing, I was frozen, like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

"Not sneaking out again, I hope." He says so casually, almost like he's okay with it, but I know he's not.

I stutter in shock. Did he really know, and not stop me? Still, I say nothing.

"You know, you and Ms. Kyle have been hanging out a lot lately. Almost like you two are dating. What do you think?" He says mockingly, as he puts his hands behind his back.

"I-it's not official" I barley get out.

"Well, it looks official to me." Alfred says taking a few steps closer,  we are approximately six inches away from each other,"I'm going to pretend I didn't see you sneaking out, Master Bruce, only this one time. Go see your little girlfriend before I change my mind."

I say nothing to him, I'm to shocked. So, I just turn around, and walk through the door.

As I walk to see her, the thoughts won't leave my head.

Girlfriend? Is Selina my girlfriend? What would she say? Am I her boyfriend? Does she think I am her boyfriend?