Control

(I made up a person named Hailey)
Beware: violence and Edward Nygma ahead!
Okay.
1
2
3

As she ran through the streets of Gotham, she looked for the best hiding spot from the cops.
Damn this was hard.
She never thought steeling some stuff, and catching a few things on fire could get you into this much trouble! This is Gotham! They have real criminals to deal with!

Hailey took a sharp turn into an old warehouse.
The police sped right by, and never thought to turn around.

She thought she was alone, so she started exploring.
Until she heard whistling.

"Can I help you?" Said a cocky voice from the second story balcony.

Hailey looked up to see a man dressed in a green suit, leaning on the rusty railing.

"Who are you?" Hailey asked curiously. He obviously wasn't poor. His attitude and suit gave that away.

"Who am I? Well darling, I'm the Riddler!" He laughed as he put on a hat.

"I've heard of you." The young girl replied.

"Yes of course you have. Now, who are you, small human." He said carelessly as he ever so gracefully walked down the stairs.

"I'm just Hailey." She said to the Riddler approaching her.

Right in front of the girl, he looked her up and down.
The Riddler scoffed.

"So, you're not of any importance?" He asked, in disbelief that she was just Hailey.

"What?" She questioned, confused.

He sighed. "No one would care if I killed you?" He explained to the kid.

"Well, I would!" Hailey exclaimed.

"Of course you do, it's your life that's ending." He said, walking off to get something.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She screamed as he approached with various weapons.

He set the weapons down on a table, and chuckled to himself. He picked up a sharp knife, and admired the blade with curiosity.

"Please stop, you're scaring me." The frightened girl said.

"Oh sweetie, I can't help this awful energy!" He started off softly saying, but the end turned into a scream.

Hailey flinched.

"God damn right you should be scared of me!" The Riddler yells, inches away from the girl.

He remembers the knife in his hand.
Glancing up to her neck, he starts to trace lines onto it.

"Who is in control?" He said as he brought the knife down to the stomach, and slowly stabbed the helpless girl.

All that could be heard from then on was her screams, the gush of blood, and his whistle.

An hour later, all that was left at that old warehouse was a blood puddle, and bloody shoe prints leading to nowhere.

They just ended in the middle of the room.

I LOVE EDDIE SO MUCH!
(I got carried away with a murder, and I'm currently listening to Control by Halsey.)