-Chapter One-

-Chapter One-He Loves me, he loves me not.

~Baekhyun's POV~
Crying my eyes out as he hits me, hits me all over my body. The bruises from last nights hits weren't going to heal anytime soon.

"God I'll go get with Dara instead she knows how to fill my needs!" He screamed and kicked me until he was satisfied, he left to go with her.

Her. His side chick, that he left me for to go fuck and leave me bloody and broken. I knew he only he used me for his sexual needs and I knew that. But I love him.

But does he love me. I had always been questioning our relationship from the beginning, I was young. It was my first time and fist kiss.

He was my first love, my fist everything. We had been together forever r 2 years and the constant beatings, the constant name calling, the non torment that I have gone through, physically and mentally. It messed me up.

The first time he had approached me, he said that he liked me too and I was happy, but last year he turned into a monster, not the Chanyeol that I know. He scared me.

He thought it was funny to see my pain, weather it was emotional, physical, or mental. It all hurt. Everything hurt so bad.

Why was it me, why did have to approach me in the hallway in our third year. Why is it so hard to not throw a punch, not to hurt me.

No. Everything had to go his way. It was never what Baekhyun wanted, it was what Chanyeol and Chanyeol wanted only.

It had been three hours since Chanyeol left and I kinda hoped he didn't come back, but luck wasn't on my side as he came through the front door with an angry face. My head held low as he harshly pulled me off the couch and into the bedroom, terrified I squirmed in his grip, but that only made his grip on me tighter. I yelped as he pinched my sides.

"Stop squirming damnit." He said as he threw me into the mattress, my body hit the soft material. "Now, now Baekhyun you gonna be a bad boy or a good boy?" The tone that he used was somehow terrifying and threatening, I shook my head and squirmed even more.

"That's not an answer Baekhyun, you know what happens when you disobey." He said dangerously close to my face, my breath hitched as he smacked me hard across the face, the stinging sensation brought tears to my eyes. "Aww...is Baby Baekhyun gonna cry?" He mocked a baby voice, more tears streamed down my face as the hits continued.

"Please stop..." My voice seemed to fall out as I started to loose my conscious, my eyes slowly fell closed as the hits seemed to get harder my nose was bloodied and broken, my arm felt out of place, my knees felt sore and black surrounded my vision, everything seemed to go black. But is wasn't
the first time he'd cause me to loose my Conscience.

I closed my eyes hoping this would be the last time I would see him, but luck never seemed to be on my side anymore.

He loves me, but do I love him?

Why does he cause me so much pain, mentally, physically and emotionally?

Why is love so much pain?

Why is it so hard to love me?

Why do this to me?

Why me?

He loves me, he loves me not.