-Chapter Eleven-

-Chapter Eleven- Good News and Bad News-

"Luhan! Luhan!" I yelled as I ran through the door of our aparetment, I stopped creaming when I  saw a crying Luhan on the floor and Sehun no where in sight. "Luhan? Where's Sehun?" I asked fearing for the worst but what he said next made me feel sick.

"He left! He said he didn't know what to do, saying that he can't afford a kid right now! What am I gonna do?!" He yelled at me, "What will happen? He left because he didn't wa-"

"Luhan I'm sure that's not it at all, maybe just maybe he needed time to think." I said, holding him tightly. He just shook his head, burying it deep into my shoulder, sobbing loudly. "Luhan, you're gonna get through this, with or without him, trust me. I've been where you are. Remember you have me and Chanhyun and we will help you through this all the way." I whispered into his ear, smiling at him, holding him tighter.

"Mommy, why is Luhan crying?" I looked up and saw my baby standing there, looking at the both of us in confusion. "Where is uncle Sehun? He promised we would play tag after my nap." He sais, seemingly upset about not having Sehun over.

"Baby, Sehun will be back tomorrow, for now we have to make Aunt Luhan happy again okay?" He nodded his head, smiling and walking over to Luhan.

"Aunt Luhan, will you please put in our movie, Toy Story?" I chuckled watching as both Chanhyun and Luhan both smiled and ran into the living room, "Mommy please make some popcorn!" Chanhyun screamed, hearing Luhan say, "Hurry up maid."

*During the movie*

"Hello." I asked into the phone, hearing a male's voice on the other line.

"Baekhyun is this you?" The voice sent shivers down my spine, remembering his voice clearly from three years ago when I first left him.

"C-Chanyeol." I heard him sigh in relief. "Why are you calling me?!" I yelled, causing Chanhyun to stir and open his eyes, "Mommy who are you talking to?" The three year old asked.

"Baekhyun was that him?"

"Don't call me again." I hung up, throwing my phone down, thinking that I got rid of him a long time ago.

My phone rang and rang.

"Mommy aren't you going to pick up the phone?" I shook my head, smiling picking him up.

"No honey there is a very bad man on the other side and we don't want him back into
our lives." I explained to him. Or tried for that matter.

The phone rang and rang. And then it stopped and it had finally stopped.

"Mommy who was that man?" The innocent question seemed to haunt my dreams as my three year old stared up at me in curiosity.

"Baby its time for bed." I said, quickly dodging the question and picking him up and putting him on my hip.

"Mommy please tell me!" I smiled and put him in his bed, "I'll tell you one of these days who he was, but he doesn't matter anymore."

"But mom-" "Chanhyun I'll promise I'll tell you when you're older just please go to bed." I interrupted not wanting to have an argument with a three year old.

"Fine." He mumbled in agreement.

"I promise baby." I kissed his forehead and gently walked out of his room.

Walking out I hear the door open to reveal Sehun sneaking into the house, gently closing the door.

"Oh Sehun." I said through gritted, anger rising in my veins. "What the fuck were you thinking?!" He stared at me before tears filled his eyes.

"I-I didn't know what to do! He was crying and I felt so bad, please don't make me feel worse." He said, taking off his jacket.

I merely shook my head at him, "Baekhyun-Oh Sehun..." Looking over I found a tired Luhan looking at me and Sehun.

"Luhan can we talk." Luhan nodded tears in his tired eyes, as Sehun walked away with Luhan. I smiled wishing them the best.

I walked back up the stairs, crawling back into bed with Chanhyun, being careful so I wouldn't wake my angel.

Smiling softly before kissing his forehead.

-Luhan's POV-

"Luhan can we talk." I nodded not knowing what to say. Feeling an overwhelming feeling in my stomach.

We walked into our living room, sitting on the couch with an awkward silence came over us which was rare.

"I'm sorry I left." He apologized but I stayed silent not wanting to talk, "Luhan I love you, I know you're mad right now and I understand that," he paused before he was suddenly angry, "I'm so fucking stupid." He muttered out angrily, surprising me a bit at his loudness, "I'm really sorry, if you want me to leave I'll leave." He was going to go for the door but I grabbed his arm.

"No stay." I muttered, wrapping my arms around his neck and his going around my waist.

"I'm so sorry baby." He sobbed lightly into my shoulder, "I'm going to be a terrible father." I shook my head.

"You're going to be great dad, but please don't leave him or her in the dirt. Not like Chanyeol did Baekhyun." I Asked, for the sake of Baekhyun, feeling bad every time we talk about it.

"Never."

"Promise."

"Promise."

"I love you Oh Sehun."

"I love you too Oh Luhan." I smiled looking at my stomach. Sehun also looked down, smiling lightly, taking my hands in his, "I love you too, baby Oh."