-Chapter Ten

-Chapter Ten- Secrets.

-Baekhyun's POV-

I gently put Chanhyun on the ground and told him to go play with the other kids in the play area.

I wanted to run, runaway from the world. But I've decided me that enough. I'm done running. "Hey," I breathed out looking at my youngest sibling, smiling softly, but he didn't smile back at me. Instead he gave me a frown and a look of hate.

"You left again...you left me when you promised you wouldn't!" He yelled at me, causing everyone in the café to give us weird looks as we argued.

"I didn't want to! I couldn't live knowing that he would be there! Knowing that he could find me and Chanhyun! I wouldn't be able to live with myself and my son in danger! So don't act like you know shit Byun Taehyung!" All the anger of him not understanding why I left, it was built up and I knew he was about to explode.

"Why did you leave me? Everyone knew that my fucking brother ran off with a fucking abuser and was pregnant with his kid! Everyone knew who you were Baekhyun, everyone wanted to know where you went, even that stupid dumb bitch wanted to know where the hell you went to! He said he was sorry and wanted to be apart of your life and wanted to make you the happiest person in the world and to start over with you. But you wanna know what happened after he showed up, Baekbeom beat him to the point where he couldn't even see for a month straight. Baekhyun you keep making excuses and excuses. You keep running away from Chanyeol, you need to step up and face your fear," He stopped for a moment before shaking his head in disappointment, "I waited I don't know how many years for you to come home and say that everything was gonna be okay, Mom and Dad blamed themselves for it. They wanted their family to be complete again, but you never showed up. They wanted to meet Chanhyun, they weren't mad when they heard you were gone again."

That made me feel less guilty knowing that they weren't mad at me knowing that I've done this before without warning, "Taehyung listen to me, I'm sorry. I wanted to focus on my baby and feel safe for once. And I know you probably wo-" He cut me off by hugging me tightly, I hugged back just s tight.

"Momma, who is did?" I looked down and saw my baby boy looking up at me with confusion in his eyes and the more I stared at him, the more and more he really looked like Chanyeol.

"So this is the little guy?" I heard Taehyung asked and I nodded, feeling proud of how beautiful my son was, Chanhyun just gave a look of confusion and asked to be oicked up to which I complied to.

Almost instantly he put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes, in an instant he was out like a light. I smiled, remembering how Chanyeol used to do...that. 

"You're thinking of him again, aren't you?" Taehyung asked, which caught me off guard for a second.

"Yeah, but I don't know why." I cried out, "Everytime I look at my son I see him and I don't want that, I want my son to be like himself. But I'm scared he's gonna turn out like Chanyeol." 

Taehyung just shook his head and smiled sadly at me, "He's not gonna turn out like him, he's Byun for fucks sake not a Park, he will and never will be as disgusting as that man." He assured me. I smiled and nodded but had a twisting gut feeling about something.

I looked down at my watch realizing something, "Shit Taehung I have to go, tell mom and dad I miss them and Daehyun and Baekbeom!" I yelled, while attempting to not be to loud to wake up my sleeping child.

I rushed out to my car to my car, gently putting Chanhyun in his seat. 

I quickly pulled out my phone and called Luhan, instantly the ringer started ringing. about thirty seconds later he picked and very agerily yelled into the phone, "Byun-mother-fucking-baekhyun- you were suppose to be here to help me explain to Sehun that I'm pregnant with his kid, he's pulling into the driveway right now! WHaT tHE FuCk dO I Do!"

I didn't know how to reply to him, "Well....You could you know like wait a second and you can wait until I get there." I stated to  him like it was the ost obvious thing in the world.

"Okay. I can do that. But please hurry I need my best friend here, like, now." I nodded even though he couldn't see me through the phone,

"Okay just don't do anything stupid, you have tendency of doing that." I said and hung up before a pregnant Luhan could kill me.

"Xi Luhan it's not good to keep secrets." I mumbled to myself and shook my head in disappointment.

========================

Well this is the update and thank you all so much for 1k reads on this book really means a lot to me <3