-Chapter Three-

-Chapter Three-Breathing In Pain.

-Baekhyun's POV-

Breathe in, breathe out. Inhale, exhale.

Emotionally, physically, and mentally done. Everything hurts. Pain always finds me.

It never leaves me, it'll always be there nothing was hurting anymore.

Even though I'm now numb. It still hurts. Sometimes I think that I'm not good enough. That I'm not good enough for the oxygen that breathe. That the pain is my oxygen.

And there was no stopping it from continuing. I've grown used to it. I'm physically, emotionally, and mentally done. But it seems my heart still doesn't want to give out on my only love.

While my brain says differently, it says to end it. To not listen to my heart and escape the pain.

But I never could.

I listened to my brain. I wanna listen but I can't.

It's hard to walk away from the person you love so much. And I couldn't walk away from Chanyeol.

I've given up everything for him. My work, my family, my friends.

It wasn't worth it, the hits that supposedly deserve. The hits that are caused because I disobeyed him.

The things some people do for love.

Getting out of bed with a groan, realizing that Chanyeol want there. I frowned, he was with Dara. Again. My heart aches in pain but it goes away as quickly as it comes. Making the bed and getting ready.

Walking down into the kitchen looking for something to eat and realizing that there was no food in the fridge.

Going to the bathroom and  looking at my reflection in the mirror, getting my concealer and covering the black eye that was on my left eye. Cover the one my neck, jawline, arm and legs. Signing in defeat I get dressed and get into my car to go to the local super market.

Walking inside the market with my kart and getting my groceries.

Soon once everything was done with I walked to the check out lines, waiting behind a family of three, a mother and two children. The little girl with two pigtails smiled and waved at me. I waved back to the child with a smile on my face, she reminded me of my little brother. My little brother.

I miss them, I miss them a lot. We don't talk anymore after I moved in with Chanyeol I wasn't aloud to have friends or to talk to my family, it was one of Chanyeol's rules.

I want aloud to do anything, I wasn't aloud to talk to anybody without permission. If I were to it would be a lot of hits and kicks.

It was finally my turn in the line, the clerk smiled at and waved. I returned the favor, smiling at the clerk. To say he was handsome would be an understatement he had a strong jawline, he looked about 6'0, had sharp eyes and dyed blonde hair.

"Hello I am Sehun and I'll be checking you out." (See what I did there.) He winked, causing heat to rise to my face.

"Hello I'm Baekhyun." He smiled at me and continued checking out the items, once he was done he handed me the receipt.

He smirked at me and I looked down at the white piece of paper which had a number on it.

-Call me sometime cutie-
~Sehun (;

I smiled and mouthed maybe, maybe I could finally get a friend.

Walking to my car with a smile on my face, he seemed nice. Nicer than Chanyeol.

Getting in my car and driving home only to realize that Chanyeol was here.

Walking through the front door hands full of groceries. Opening the door and stumbling through the door, only to come face to face with an angry Chanyeol.

"Where the hell have you been?" I look at the groceries and back up at him.

"Where do you think?" I gave a pointed look at the groceries.

"Don't get smart." He snapped at me, he took some of the groceries from me and began walking to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes from behind.

After we put everything away, there was beeping noise his ringer went off, he grabbed his phone and walked into another room without a word.

I walked up to the living room door hearing the conversation, "When can I move in Channie?" Her voice. Her voice. It was Dara, I gulped realizing they were talking about when she could move in. "When I get rid of him, we've been over this before once he finally leaves you can take his place." He said as if he didn't care about me.

"Okay...but how much longer?"

"In about another week." The pain that I felt in for ever, it hurt a lot more than  anything else in the world, it hurt more than the punches he gave me, it hurt.

I walked away from the door and continued putting groceries away, hearing him open the door and not saying anything just walking past me like I don't even exist. He walked straight to the front door and didn't look back.

He didn't care anymore.

I was nothing compared to Dara.

I was nothing.

And it hurt knowing that he didn't love me anymore.

"Breathing in the pain that you caused hurts, but it hurts worst when you use me."