-Chapter Twelve-

-Chapter Twelve- Child-Napper.

-Baekhyun's POV-

All week. All fucking week. The guy won't stop calling me, leaving me messages saying how "sorry" he was and he wanted me and his son back in his life.

"He's not your fucking kid." I muttered in frustration, deleting new and old messages.

"What's wrong?" I turned around and there was a one month pregnant Luhan standing there.

I shrugged shaking my head, "Nothing."

Chanhyun was currently at preschool, he doesn't home until noon. As of now it's 11:35.

"No really what's wrong?" Chanyeol. Is what I wanted to say but but my tongue instead, muttering nothing in reply.

Luhan signed, uttering our okay before angrily walking passed a sleepy Sehun who looked confused, I rolled my eyes and got up to pick up Chanhyun. "I'll be back in a bit."

The ride to the school was boring and silent. Suddenly my phone rang, looking at the road before picking it up and holding it to my ear, it was the school.

"Byun Baekhyun we have called to inform you that your son was picked up by someone early, we wanted to call and make sure you knew."

No words came out of my mouth, "Mr. Byun?" I heard but didn't answer.

"Ma'am my son wasn't supposed to be picked up today." I said calmly as possible. I felt anger rising in my chests.

"But Sir it says it right here that he had a doctor's appointment." She stated matter-of-factly.

"I'll be there any minute."

I sped the rest of the way to the school, feeling the instant sickness in my stomach.

Finally what felt like forever, I had finally arrived at the school, rushing to the front office. Sprinting passed the parents that gave me weird looks and judgmental stares as I ran to the front office.

"Where the hell is he?!" Frantically looking around the office in hopes that this was all just one big prank. The woman near the phone gave me a sympathetic look.

"Sir please cal-" "Calm down! You let my kid go off with a complete stranger For fucks sake!" I don't think she likes my choice of words as children stared and pointed as an adult said a "bad word".

"Sir it's my apologies the man that came in said that he was the boy's fath-" "He doesn't have a dad." I said through gritted teeth. Anger was rising in my chest as I stayed there.

And there was only one person whose name came to mind when she said father. Park fucking Chanyeol.

I called him, he didn't answer the second time he didn't answer. "You have reached the voicemail box of Park-" "shit!" I yelled, shit was going bad real quick.

Finally the third time, he had finally picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Where the fuck is he Chanyeol?" I Asked feeling frustrated.

"Baek come back and I'll give him to you can we just talk?" He Asked, anger erupted in my chest.

"So you do fucking have him!?" I yelled.

-Chanyeol's POV-

I missed him so fucking much. I know where he and Chanhyun are but I don't want to bother them.

But I have been trying to get into contact with the two for the past three days but he would always hang up.

Finally I'd had enough of this and now I have a three year old standing in front of me, crying for his mom.

"Hey, I'm someone your mother has never told about." I said to my son, he was mine. You could tell he had my ears and my eyes. But he had Baekhyun's beautiful facial structure.

"Are you the bad man mommy doesn't want me to near?" The oh so innocent question made my heard clench, bad man?

I wasn't a bad man like I used to be. I was stuck in though for a while until I felt a tiny hand tug as my pant leg.

"Sir your phone is ringing." I nodded, picking up the phone out of my pocket and answered it seeing the name Baekhyun flash on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck is he Chanyeol?" I could tell he was beginning to feel frustrated.

"Baek come back and I'll give him to you can we just talk?" I Asked, wanting to explain myself to him.

"So you do fucking have him!?" I heard him yell, I flinched away as his loud voice rang through my head.

"Yes I do, Baekhyun I have a right-" "What kind of right do you have to see my kid, he's mine not your's, you beat me, you were the one that hurt both of us not me, so don't you fucking dare say that you have the right to see my kid! Now tell me where the fuck you are or else I'll call the fucking police." He said the last part calmly.

"Fine meet me at Kim's Cafe I'll have him there." I said feeling defeated.

"Don't ever pull shit on me again." And with that he hung up.

I put my hands on my head feeling sick, "Excuse me sir is mommy going to pick me up?" Asked the adorable three year old. I shook my head.

"No I'm taking you to him." I smiled looking at him.