-Chapter Two-

-Chapter Two-Waiting On You.

-Baekhyun's POV-

I sat on the couch waiting for him to come home, but sometimes I'm tired of waiting.

Waiting for somethings that seem to never seem to come.

Sometimes I wonder what am I even waiting for.

For my heart to be broken, to be shattered, to be stone cold.

Why do I sit and wait around for someone doesn't do the same in return.

Signing I looked at the clock.12:53 it read.

I knew where he was. I knew he was with Dara, I knew that he didn't care about me. That I was only there to fill his needs.

I decided that I waited long enough, I walked into the bedroom that me and him shared. I remember when I first moved in. We were a happy couple, but like all happiness it comes to an end.

It was three years.

Three fucking years.

I found out that he was with  friends clubbing then at work, that instead of going to the store he was with her.

Everything in this relationship was a lie.

Every I love you, every touch, every feeling of love that I had for him slowly was fading away.

I wasn't perfect, no one is.

But why was it me. Why was I the one to be played with. Why was I the one who wasn't aloud to leave the house without getting my ass kicked.

Why was it always me in the wrong.

The questions that would always flood my head.

He didn't care.

Sometimes I wonder if my life would have been better without Park Chanyeol. That maybe if I would just leave that maybe everything would be ok.

But I love him too much. And it's hard to let go of someone who you love and cherish so dearly.

But he doesn't feel the same way.

It was a one sided love. It always had been from the start.

No one loves a broken and abused mess.

No one loves a fuck up.

No one loves me.

And I have to get used to it. Because letting him go is like I'm killing my self.

But I know he isn't good for me. That normal couples don't hit their lover. That they wouldn't say horrible things to them. That hey would cheat on them every other day.

And that the person who has been put through hell, will always stick with them.

I love him to much to let go.

And that is my problem.

-Chanyeol's POV-

"Hey Channie." Greeted a drunk Dara, I looked at her up and down, and smirked. She was wearing a tight and short cocktail dress.

Dara was always there to fill in my needs when Baekhyun wasn't there to fill them. Baekhyun, he never wants to do anything anymore, usually I'm either out with buddies or with Dara. I don't even know what he does anymore.

"Channie...let's have some funnnn." She slurred grabbing my hands.

Let the fun time begin.

-Baekhyun's POV-

I heard the door of the bedroom creep open. And I knew that he was home.

I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep, feeling the other side of the mattress sink in as the man I loved was back in bed. It had to of been around 3 a.m.

"Baekhyun I know your awake."

I open my eyes to see Chanyeol staring at my dark orbs.

"Hi..." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

"I see you did t wait for me this time." He knows that I stay up until three waiting for him.

"Well I got tired of waiting." I snapped back, he looked shocked at my time.

"Baekhyun you don't need to be snappy." I rolled my eyes at him.

He suddenly grabs me, "Did you just roll your eyes?" He asked deadly calm.

Well I fucked up.

"Yes..." I looked at the floor in hopes that he would not do what he did earlier, but like I've said many times. Luck was never on my side.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Hit.

Hit

Hit

Hit

Hit

Hit

Hit.

It seems like it's forever then he finally stops.

The pain that I had gotten used to still hurt.

It hurt knowing that he'll never love me.

Because I was waiting for him to change so we could be better.

"But I'm waiting on something that'll never happen."