-Chapter Six-

-Chapter Six- An Angel.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-Baekhyun's POV-

Waking up and feeling a an overwhelming sickness in the out of my stomach, running to the bathroom across the hall opening the door and slamming it shut behind me, putting both hands on the toilet bowl and throwing up last night's dinner, scrunching my nose in disgust and flushing the vomit down the drain.

I head the door knob jiggle and Daehyun barged through the door with a look of disgust on his face looking at the position I was in, "You okay Hyung?" Nodding my head and getting up from my crouching position, "Mom made breakfast." Daehyun said to me, at the thought of food I felt like I was gonna be sick again. Running back into the bathroom and throwing up even more.

"What the hell..?" Blood was in my puke, I heard a gasp and looked back at the door to see Daehyun with a shocked look on his face, "Mom!!" He screamed in fear, I mean there was blood on the floor and the toilet it wasn't a pretty sight.

Puking up even more blood and food, I heard more footsteps coming up the stairs, feeling light headed and sick. You could hear my mother asking me to keep my eyes opened and try to stay awake but darkness overcome my vision.

-FlashBack-

Pain. Opening my eyes I saw Chanyeol's evil eyes staring back at me, "You thought you could escape didn't you?" He said grabbing my wrist and clawing at it with his sharp nails, I cried out in pain at the stinging sensation.

"You are weak."

"You are nothing."

"Mommy and daddy can't keep you safe forever."

"Baekhyun."

"Baekhyun!"

Yah! Byun Baekhyun!"

My eyes snapped opened but immediately regretted it as the white light shined into my eyes, squinting my eyes so I could see properly.

Looking up I saw my families eyes of concern of my bias day that laid on s hospital bed, "I'll get the doctor." Baekbeom left the room to get the room, my family had a concerned look on their faces.

Seconds later Baekbeom arrived with the doctor trailing behind him, the doctor smiled at the family but there was something that wasn't right.

"Well Baekhyun I'm happy to say that you are pregnant, congratulations."

Everything stopped, everything.

I thought that he was gone, why? why? why? why?

"But he hasn't done anything with that boy in 2 months, sexual wise."

"You see men getting pregnant is very rare so there different than normal pregnancies, men it takes a month until you can actually tell that their pregnant." The doctor stated.

Tears started forming in my eyes, I wanted him out of my life for good. I can't blame my unborn child. I blame Chanyeol for my pain.

"Mr. Byun it's not to late to-."

"I'm keeping it." There was no way in hell I was giving this angel's life away, it may have been a mistake, but it is my beautiful mistake.

"Baekhyun are-." "Yes mom I'm sure." She nodded smiling happily, "I'm gonna be a grandma!" She jumped and hugged me tight but not too tight.

"I don't like the father of this baby but I accept both of you." My dad hugged me and kissed my temple.

"I'm gonna be an uncle!" Daehyun squealed with happiness, I smiled at my little brother, I looked at Taehyung but he just looked confused.

"Where do babies come from?" He looked at me, well this got awkward real fast.

"They come fr-." Baekbeom covered Daehyun's mouth before he could ruin the youngest's innocence.

"They come from the sky like an angel." I said to Taehyung, he smiled happily as he started playing with his game.

"How am I going to tell Chanyeol?" I thought out loud, at his name Baekbeom turned around and looked at me like I was stupid.

"You don't have to tell him." He said, "He doesn't have the right to know." Baekbeom said in honesty, he was right. Chanyeol didn't have the right to know about his child but it's wrong to keep this from him.

"But that's wrong he may have done things to me that no human should go through it's still his kid." I said, Baekbeom nodded.

"You should call him tomorrow and meet him at the cafe down the street, I'll go with you." Baekbeom said and smiled.

I suddenly felt a weird turn in my stomach, that same feeling when Chanyeol would come through the door drunk and want to do things that I didn't.

Looking at my stomach with a smile, touching it lightly and whispering "I love you even though you can't hear me you are my angel." I followed my family to car after we signed out.

"You are my angel even though the devil gave you to me."

-----------------------------------

-Plot twist-

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄. ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐚𝐞𝐤 )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें